Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

With his current run with the WWE Heavyweight Title, John Cena has now passed Bret Hart for the 6th longest WWE Champion of all time. Cena, who just recently turned 30 years old, is way ahead of Hart who didn’t even get his first reign as Champ until the age of 35. The only people that have held the strap longer than Cena are Bruno Sammartino, Hulk Hogan, Triple H, Pedro Morales, and Bob Backlund.

Cena would not of mid card guy back then...............................I loathe Cena :booty

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 21, 2007 -> 11:31 AM)
With his current run with the WWE Heavyweight Title, John Cena has now passed Bret Hart for the 6th longest WWE Champion of all time. Cena, who just recently turned 30 years old, is way ahead of Hart who didn’t even get his first reign as Champ until the age of 35. The only people that have held the strap longer than Cena are Bruno Sammartino, Hulk Hogan, Triple H, Pedro Morales, and Bob Backlund.

Cena would not of mid card guy back then...............................I loathe Cena :booty

Never underestimate the power of merchandise sales.

QUOTE(Shadows @ May 21, 2007 -> 12:56 PM)
Alright, thats f***ing it.. I am sick of John Cena, if he does this s*** one more time I am done watching wrestling.. I cant stand this s*** anymore

What did he just do?

Is it me or was it sad watching Flair in the ring at the PPV? I wish I could get paid to do 3 moves a night.

Also It seems that Ariel was fired because she had an argument with Batista in front of the boys, and since he's HHH's boy, and HHH is married to the boss's daughter, and since it was Heyman that brought her in...

I think it's elementary.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 21, 2007 -> 01:16 PM)
WWE has now released 9 people this week(and maybe one more, but RVD's release is a rumor at this point). Steph is on a war path.

I grow tired of Steph and Shane they have NO other qualifications than the lucky sperm winner. Wrestlers in the back make fun of how truly clueless both are in the real world called life.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 22, 2007 -> 12:18 PM)
I grow tired of Steph and Shane they have NO other qualifications than the lucky sperm winner. Wrestlers in the back make fun of how truly clueless both are in the real world called life.

I think it is Steph more than Shane.

Sounds like WWE is turning into the WCW of old where unless you are "in" and a old veteran, you won't succeed.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 22, 2007 -> 12:52 PM)
I think it is Steph more than Shane.

Sounds like WWE is turning into the WCW of old where unless you are "in" and a old veteran, you won't succeed.

I realize that I don't care for either one!

the Punk/Burke match at JD was very good, but it could've benefited from a video package introducing the feud. The crowd was polite, but I'm not sure they knew who the two guys were.

Vince is killing me. Raw was unwatchable last night.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ May 22, 2007 -> 05:49 PM)
the Punk/Burke match at JD was very good, but it could've benefited from a video package introducing the feud. The crowd was polite, but I'm not sure they knew who the two guys were.

Vince is killing me. Raw was unwatchable last night.

I taped Raw cuz I was at the Sox game and Fast forwarded through it in like 20 minutes. Do not gt showcasing Lashley on Raw when he is an ECW talent.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 22, 2007 -> 07:19 PM)
I taped Raw cuz I was at the Sox game and Fast forwarded through it in like 20 minutes. Do not gt showcasing Lashley on Raw when he is an ECW talent.

I was at the game last night, too, and I forgot to tape Raw.

One look at the recap was all I needed to know I didn't miss anything.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 22, 2007 -> 07:19 PM)

Well, they think Lashley will be a big star. He's in a feud with Vince, and that's all that matters.

What brand guys are on means nothing with the shows being tri-branded.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 22, 2007 -> 07:29 PM)
Rise and Fall of ECW DVD on sale for $10.

Lots of wrestling merch for the cheap on WWEShop.com currently...

w00t.

The documentary is good but the matches are edited.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 22, 2007 -> 07:57 PM)
How much editing?

All I remember is that in the middle of some matches there is the static effect and it jumps forward. Get it for as cheap as you can.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 22, 2007 -> 08:01 PM)
All I remember is that in the middle of some matches there is the static effect and it jumps forward. Get it for as cheap as you can.

It's for less than $10 on WWEShop.com currently.

I am getting that, a Kennedy shirt, a Punk shirt and a Dreamer shirt. The ECW shirts for the originals are dirt cheap.

And from ROH, I am going to get a Resilience shirt once a new discount starts on ROH orders and not just DVD's. I just really like the design and nobody may know it is a wrestling shirt.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 22, 2007 -> 08:07 PM)
What are some good tell all books? Is HBK's any good?

The only two "autobiographies" i read and did NOT like were The Rock Says and the Steve Austin book. Austin doesn't go into much detail about things, just touches on them and the Rock was in character. Hardcore Diaries was lackluster as well. I liked HBKs a lot and the first two Foley ones. Flairs was a good read as well. I'd like to read Dynamite Kids someday.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 22, 2007 -> 08:22 PM)
The only two "autobiographies" i read and did NOT like were The Rock Says and the Steve Austin book. Austin doesn't go into much detail about things, just touches on them and the Rock was in character. Hardcore Diaries was lackluster as well. I liked HBKs a lot and the first two Foley ones. Flairs was a good read as well. I'd like to read Dynamite Kids someday.

I'd love to read the Randy Orton bio.

"Stealing Bags...And Pooping In Them" - Randy Orton