Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Brian @ May 11, 2007 -> 10:55 PM)
Like OMG....Edge cashed in his Money In The Bank and beat the Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship!!! I totally did NOT see that coming!

SPOILERZ~!

I have yet to watch the show.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ May 11, 2007 -> 11:11 PM)
SPOILERZ~!

I have yet to watch the show.

I put that Edge story as a choice in my test today. It was hilarious to watch kids take the test, sit there studiously and then briefly get all incredulous at the "The Northerners were upset that Edge cashed in his Money in the Bank to beat the Undertaker for the WWE Championship. Go Edge!" choice.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 11, 2007 -> 11:35 PM)
I put that Edge story as a choice in my test today. It was hilarious to watch kids take the test, sit there studiously and then briefly get all incredulous at the "The Northerners were upset that Edge cashed in his Money in the Bank to beat the Undertaker for the WWE Championship. Go Edge!" choice.

If you slide in more wrestling questions let me know, it can be my first 100% test score in like 10 years. :P

So Danielson returned and wrestled 3 matches last night...made Hagadorn tap and then Pearce tap and was part of the 6 man vs. the NRC.

I've still got my fingers crossed for KENTAFuji vs. Briscoes tonight at the PPV taping. Gabe probably doesn't want to use that now...but no better way than to hook in non-ROH watchers.

Hey, don't SPOIL the ROH Pay-Per-View!!!

It doesn't air until July 1 and a lot of us are avoiding spoilers. I'm looking forward to it- should be a hell of a lot better htan last night's TNA Sacrifice PPV - which was better than average, and had a lot of good wrestling, but some stupid endings. The Texas Death Match was MOTN and both guys were bleeding buckets of blood at the end. Good stuff.

Mods, can you delete the spoiler post above?

QUOTE(longshot7 @ May 14, 2007 -> 04:40 PM)

It doesn't air until July 1 and a lot of us are avoiding spoilers. I'm looking forward to it- should be a hell of a lot better htan last night's TNA Sacrifice PPV - which was better than average, and had a lot of good wrestling, but some stupid endings. The Texas Death Match was MOTN and both guys were bleeding buckets of blood at the end. Good stuff.

Do you really think between now and July 1 you will not here or read anything about last nights taping? :chair

Edited by Soxfest

Goofy-ass Dusty Finish last night in the NWA title match, but I understand why.

I read on nwawrestling.com that TNA has to establish their own title because they're giving up their affiliation with the NWA.

Here's the statement:

NWA Executive Director, Robert K. Trokich announces that the storied National Wrestling Alliance® has ended its 5 year relationship with TNA Entertainment, LLC. Trobich also stripped Christain Cage and Team 3-D of the NWA branded Championships. A title tourny is being planned to establish a new NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion.

I hope TNA makes their belt look distinctive and doesn't just make another giant gold glob.

Edited by The Critic

So basically theres no way The Great Khali beats John Cena at Judgement Day

What a load of crap, I am so sick of John Cena.. I wish he would lose, but theres no way he will after making Khali seem unbeatable and then beating down Cena in these segments without any effort.. I cant see anyway he wins at Judgement Day, hell get an FU I can almost see it already

QUOTE(Shadows @ May 15, 2007 -> 11:14 AM)

What a load of crap, I am so sick of John Cena.. I wish he would lose, but theres no way he will after making Khali seem unbeatable and then beating down Cena in these segments without any effort.. I cant see anyway he wins at Judgement Day, hell get an FU I can almost see it already

It's the "David vs. Goliath" Story!!!!!

If only Cena would get one of those injuries which would put him out of action for a long time. :D

QUOTE(Shadows @ May 14, 2007 -> 08:14 PM)

You know what though, I think it would be 10X worse if Khali came away with the belt. At least Cena can give the appearance of a match with a small variety of moves. Khali is a big joke of a wrestler. I would be more pissed if McMahon stuck the belt on Khali than if he left it on Cena.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ May 14, 2007 -> 04:40 PM)

Dude, my post is in regards to Hartford on Friday and has nothing to do with the PPV.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 14, 2007 -> 08:46 PM)
You know what though, I think it would be 10X worse if Khali came away with the belt. At least Cena can give the appearance of a match with a small variety of moves. Khali is a big joke of a wrestler. I would be more pissed if McMahon stuck the belt on Khali than if he left it on Cena.

Sorry man, but I have had enough of John Cena.. I don't care who it is that beats him, as long as he isnt the champion anymore.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 14, 2007 -> 08:23 PM)
It's the "David vs. Goliath" Story!!!!!

If only Cena would get one of those injuries which would put him out of action for a long time. :D

That would be a dream come true for me

QUOTE(Purdue129 @ May 14, 2007 -> 08:54 PM)
Dude, my post is in regards to Hartford on Friday and has nothing to do with the PPV.

And also, a lot aren't avoiding spoilers for the ROH PPV.

But for wrestling fans, I give you the Eddie Kingston vs Chris Hero match from CZW Out With the Old, In With the New show. What a powerful feud between the two that culminated in this match.

Part 1: dailymotion.com/crashcover/video/3217022

Part 2: dailymotion.com/crashcover/video/3217025

Enjoy.

And oh yeah, Aries is serving a 90 day suspension and supposedly really wants out of his TNA contract so he can go work more for ROH.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 15, 2007 -> 02:27 AM)
has Val Venis ever had a "hey day" in WWE, or has he always been a jobber?

He was pretty decent in his first fear years. Even won the IC belt and Euro belt a couple times IIRC.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 14, 2007 -> 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
has Val Venis ever had a "hey day" in WWE, or has he always been a jobber?

He needs to lose a "reverse hair match" (loser grows his hair out,) and ditch the wristbands.

Give him a hot babe diva as a valet, and put him on the ECW brand.