Red Sox @ White Sox - July 8

Heads22

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:00 PM)
And there's those 5 runs I guaranteed Garcia would give up. What a f***ing joke our pitching staff has become.

HEYYY but our pitching is awesome, we dont need help. lets just slugg our way into the f***in playoffs...sighs. :angry:

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 06:51 PM)
No. Im happy with what we have.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't disagree more. I watch those guys, and I don't know how anyone hits them. I watch Garcia, and I wonder how he gets anyone out.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:02 PM)
Our Pitching staff is horrid right now. The Devil Rays staff held these guys in check and we can't Can shomebody call Old Country Buffet and get DOn Copper to work with the starters? And will somebody go to Venezuela and pick up the velocity Fredy left behind?

:lolhitting

Maybe its the ganja?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 07:02 PM)
There really never was a doubt. Our starters are just plain not very good.

Nope. It's a marvel we're going to be up at least 4 games on the playoffs at the ASB with the way our starting pitching has been this season.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:02 PM)
I'm sorry, but I couldn't disagree more. I watch those guys, and I don't know how anyone hits them. I watch Garcia, and I wonder how he gets anyone out.

the funny thing is that freddy actually looked good today. they catch that ball and who know what happens. and ortiz? he kills everyone. even when freddy looks good, he still cant win.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 02:02 PM)
HEYYY but our pitching is awesome, we dont need help. lets just slugg our way into the f***in playoffs...sighs. :angry:

Alright smarty. What's your blockbuster trade that we make that shores up the staff for the stretch run?

No unrealistic x-box trade fantasies either please.