Starting a New Mojo--Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 05:28 PM)
That was an awful pitch by Garland. In that situation it's exactly what Polanco was looking for, something to tap into RF.

Once again, instead of attacking the White Sox pitchers are trying to rely on hitters making mistakes. Well lately, not too many hitters have been making mistakes.

If Pierzynski is not smart enough to recognize it, then Garland needs to shake him off.

STOP letting Polanco poke s*** into RF.

Jon was making a setup pitch. Threw it well outside with the idea of coming back with a 2 seamer in, imo. Tigers announcer was saying the same thing.

Paulie goes yard and gets that run back for us :cheers

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 07:28 PM)
That was an awful pitch by Garland. In that situation it's exactly what Polanco was looking for, something to tap into RF.

Once again, instead of attacking the White Sox pitchers are trying to rely on hitters making mistakes. Well lately, not too many hitters have been making mistakes.

Awful pitch selection, maybe, but not an awful pitch. It was located absolutely perfect and Polanco with just some great hitting.

W000T, Paul gets his run back.

QUOTE(Bhay99 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 07:29 PM)
:notworthy

guys is it funny that i look at HR: Paul Konerko (22) and think, wow pauly's not hitting many homers so far...

i think thome's spoiling me

Row ... Jason,

Point taken, and not to belabor it, but that's exactly what Polanco looks to do, especially when he's down in the count.

My point is, do NOT give him the opportunity to execute like that.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 07:30 PM)
guys is it funny that i look at HR: Paul Konerko (22) and think, wow pauly's not hitting many homers so far...

i think thome's spoiling me

Dye too. How great that PK is 3rd in HRs on the team?

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 05:32 PM)
Would love to see the Sox have a long inning here, long at bats.

We've had a bit more early swinging and thats not necessarily bad considering that Robertson has been attacking the zone.