Keepin' that Motown Mojo = Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

QUOTE(soxunited @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 02:45 PM)
I really like Vasquez's chances tonight. The Tigers are a really impatient team at the plate and if Vasquez can take advantage of that, he should be alright.

Bondo hasn't been his usual self at home this season, he has gone 3-4 with a 4.71 ERA at Comerica Park. All of his losses have been suffered at home. He has also had difficulty against the White Sox, going 3-6 with a 4.08 ERA. The Tigers are also awful at getting Bonderman run support this season, and I have a feeling that tonight will be no different.

Yeah we've had pretty good sucess agains Bonderman. I like Thome chance of hittin a HR also.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 02:36 PM)
Hopefully Ozzie resists the need to put Mack in center. We need Brian out in centerfield.

Especially in this park it becomes extra crucial.

Edited by Rowand44

I'm actually going to the cubs game tonight, but I'm praying that Javvy shows up and pitches well tonight

for me, a win or loss isn't what's important, it's the starting pitching coming together and showing some results

c'mon Javvy, step it up

Podsednik, LF

Cintron, 2b

Thome, DH

Konerko, 1B

Dye, RF

Pierzynski, C

Crede, 3B

Mackowiak, CF

Uribe, SS

Granderson, CF

Polonco, 2b

Rodriguez, C

Ordonez, RF

Guillen, SS

Thames, LF

Monroe, DH

Shelton, 1B

Inge, 3B

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:09 PM)
Pods strikes out on 3 pitches to start.

didnt he k in the 1st yesterday? *rolls eyes*

>ha! i remeber after we swept det. earlier this year at comerica, after one of the games, bonderman said that he thought the tigers were just as good as the sox, if not better. i was like, b.s., hes on crack. ha, proved me wrong

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:18 PM)
Why isn't this game on ESPN?

Are you getting blacked out for some dumb reason? Cause espn loves to do that. They blacked out every Sox game on espn when I was at school, really pissed me off.

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:18 PM)
i\'m watching mlb gameday and they placed the circle close to the fence, how close was granderson\'s fly ball to out?

Just shy of the warning track.