White Sox Vs. Rangers

MHizzle85

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 09:39 PM)
Pods half-assing it down the line. I've seen more of that from this team in the last two weeks than I did all of last year.

It appears to me Pods has been doing that a lot this year. And I am most definitely not alone.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 09:39 PM)
Pods half-assing it down the line. I've seen more of that from this team in the last two weeks than I did all of last year.

Ozzie benced Uribe last year for doing that against the A's.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 02:38 AM)
ok, a guy with a 4.95 ERA, but pitches well against left handers, so good to see Pablo still sitting on the bench!!

Pods is 2-3 tonight, and Ozuna has looked like a pitcher at the plate recently. You can't blame Ozzie for this decision. Ozuna is likely to be more valuable as a PR tonight.

QUOTE(chisoxdavid @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 02:39 AM)
I dont know about that one. I hate to play the race card but Anderson got away with that because he is *cough white cough*

Yep, and Mackowiak's not.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 09:40 PM)
And Makowiak is from Zimbabwe.

OMG HE IS?

well if that's the case we should turn to him, maybe he's a witch doctor and has some remedies for this spiffTAY performances we've been experiencing.

maybe I'm looking at this too critically, but Hawk is saying he doesn't notice a difference being around the team during this funk, but I see a difference in watching the games. Their approach at the plate lately has been like a team 25 games under playing for contracts.

(maybe a little infield squibber will be the break they need)

I like that Buck is playing this game with the bullpen matchups, he saw the A's lost and wants this win

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 02:44 AM)
Please PK, I'm sick of begging you for big hits. DO IT.

Outside of the first Tigers game, it seems we've seen a ton of weak pop-ups to the right side (the Tony Graffanino special) or rolled-over grounders to the left side.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 02:45 AM)
maybe I'm looking at this too critically, but Hawk is saying he doesn't notice a difference being around the team during this funk, but I see a difference in watching the games. Their approach at the plate lately has been like a team 25 games under playing for contracts.

Cooper's comment about fatigue didn't strike me as an overly positive clubhouse.

This team just sucks right now.