one month anniversary

SoxPride56

OK friends, I need your help.

Tommorrow me and my girlfriend will be together for a month and she is the best thing that has ever happend to me, she means the world to me. We were friends for about 6 years before dating so we really know a lot about eachother... but I need your help, I dont no what to do for our one month. I want to do/ get her something nice, but not be to over the top with it and give her the wrong impression since we have only been together for a month. I have been thinking, and thinking about what I should do, but I really havent thought of anything that I like. I am sure no matter what I do for her she will love it since it is from me, but I just want some ideas of what you guys did for your and your girlfriends one month.

Any help/ ideas would be very helpful

Thanks

Take her to a Sox game! :P

Na, a month is special. But you are right, I wouldn't go over the top. How about a Yanke candle or something that invloves her intrests.

It sucks, I've been married 7 years and it gets harder and harder to come up with gift ideas. She likes scrapbooking (well she's got all the stuff, she does't really do it) and reading. THAT IS IT. I never know what to get her.

Good luck, just don't do the flower thingy, Flowers are so overrated. Just my opinion.

Nothing. One month is not that long. Just mention it and tell her you've really enjoyed it, but that's enough. Most guys won't even do that. Anything more might freak her out. Be careful that you are not looking at it as a six years plus one month anniversary, cuz it's not. Didn't mean to be buzz kill, but I'll tell ya like it is every time. ;)

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:39 AM)
Nothing. One month is not that long. Just mention it and tell her you've really enjoyed it, but that's enough. Most guys won't even do that. Anything more might freak her out. Be careful that you are not looking at it as a six years plus one month anniversary, cuz it's not. Didn't mean to be buzz kill, but I'll tell ya like it is every time. ;)

They've known eachother for 6 years already so they have a history. If this was brand new I'd definitely agree with ya.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:39 AM)

Thanks a lot... thats the responce I wanted, I like when people tell me how it is. I want to do something because she does mean a lot to me, but like you and other people have said, it is only a month. I was thinking just go to dinner and a movie. And just tell her how much I have enjoyed the last month... nothing too special, but just to let her know that I do really care about her

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:44 AM)
They've known eachother for 6 years already so they have a history. If this was brand new I'd definitely agree with ya.

You have a good point Steff, we have known eachother for a while. I am thinking jsut keeping it simple, dinner and a movie... Is that something you would agree on, or would you still suggest the flowers?

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:47 AM)
You have a good point Steff, we have known eachother for a while. I am thinking jsut keeping it simple, dinner and a movie... Is that something you would agree on, or would you still suggest the flowers?

I'm suggesting a $10 wildflower arrangement from Jewel. Not anything delivered and all that jazz. Dinner and a movie is something I assume you do as part of your relationship so just a little something extra to say "hey.. it's cool were more than friends now". I wouldn't even get a card.

Keep it as low-keyed as possible. As mentioned dinner and maybe a flower or two.

I mentioned to Brian that on 7/30 or 7/31, it was 6 years since our first date. Only reason I remembered is that a good friend on mine has a birthday on 7/30 lol.