8-10 Game Thread

GoRowand33

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 08:56 PM)
A couple of hard hit outs. Mussina looked very hittable that inning. I really wish Dye was hitting 3rd on this team, but our 1-2 guys haven't gotten on consistently enough for that to be a good idea.

I'm ready for that. Gooch has been swingin' the bat well lately. Dye just makes more sense there right now. Of course Ozzie doesn't want to hurt anybody's feelers.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 08:56 PM)
Man, I wish we had a leadoff hitter.

dude...hit the ball pretty hard.

and I soon as I type this...he s***'s the bed. Friggin' dive ya candyass!!!

Edited by Wanne

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 09:59 PM)
Get this pathetic player off the field! That should have been a routine pop up, but he's playing a lefty on the warning track.

No, no he wasn't. He took a bad line when running it down, but he wasn't on the warning track, nor was he playing too deep.

QUOTE(Felix @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 09:00 PM)
No, no he wasn't. He took a bad line when running it down, but he wasn't on the warning track, nor was he playing too deep.

He pulled up at the end, and then took his eyes off the ball, then the ball bounced by him.

QUOTE(Felix @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 02:00 AM)

HE WAS EXTREMELY DEEP THERE! He plays everyone about 15 feet from the warning track.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 10, 2006 -> 10:01 PM)
HE WAS EXTREMELY DEEP THERE! He plays everyone about 15 feet from the warning track.

There's a difference between being deep and too deep. He was playing Cano fine, shading over to right, he just took a horrible line when trying to run it down.