Todays game

Soxplosion

Roman....If

Val's 3-year OPS while with the Sox is 820, whic is "very good" for a shortstop. His RBI/ab ratio is also very good for a 2-spot hitter and so were his RISP numbers up until this season

means he "sucks" in your little vocabulary, then so be it. I certainly can't/don't care enough to do anything about it.  Stay ignorant forever for all I care.

Just keep me laughing is all I ask.

I dont like him. He is too quick too accuse everyone but himself. But as long as you stay away from Frank, I could care less about Val...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman....If

Val's 3-year OPS while with the Sox is 820, whic is "very good" for a shortstop. His RBI/ab ratio is also very good for a 2-spot hitter and so were his RISP numbers up until this season

means he "sucks" in your little vocabulary, then so be it. I certainly can't/don't care enough to do anything about it.  Stay ignorant forever for all I care.

I dont like him. He is too quick too accuse everyone but himself. But as long as you stay away from frank, I could care less about Val...

Yeah yeah yeah...when stats and facts don't support your idiotic claims, you suddenly profess indifference and switch over to 'off-field' ..typical.

We get shutout by a team that cant keep a 10-0 lead.

Its the same story loss after loss. How stupid can these guys be? Why the f*** cant they get it into their heads that we cant win when we wait for the three-run bomb every game! :fyou We need to rebuild our offense from the ground up.

At least Garland pitched wonderfully, and Koch had another scoreless inning.

Roman....If

I dont like him. He is too quick too accuse everyone but himself. But as long as you stay away from frank, I could care less about Val...

Yeah yeah yeah...when stats and facts don't support your idiotic claims, you suddenly profess indifference and switch over to 'off-field' ..typical.

Nope. I just dont care about Val. I think he sucks but I only back up Frank. Since the two cant be compared, I dont care anymore...

All I know is I received great praise from buddies one night as Chris Singleton stepped to the plate in a non bunt situation when I said, "Watch, he will beat out a bunt."

He did, and the entire party freaked out.

The reason I said it is I'd seen him reach via bunt many a time.