White Sox @ Tigers, 7:05pm CT

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it too early in the game to ph Anderson there, and just move Mackowiak to LF? It's funny, but today on the radio, they said that Ozzie has told the media Pods won't play against LHP until he proves he can hit RHP.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 12:41 AM)
Ball takes a high hop and speedy von Dergan cant beat it out to 1st. Does he have lead in his shoes.

I'm convinced that Mackowiak and Gload are faster than him.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 08:42 PM)
Was it too early in the game to ph Anderson there, and just move Mackowiak to LF? It's funny, but today on the radio, they said that Ozzie has told the media Pods won't play against LHP until he proves he can hit RHP.

I'm convinced that Mackowiak and Gload are faster than him.

But if he can't hit right handed pitching, why play him against right handed pitching? The guy is almost an automatic out nowadays.

And here we go. If we lose this game, that Pods AB is going to be the turning point.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 12:44 AM)
I said Mack had SIMILAR speed to Pods earlier today, and was mocked.

Pods might be faster, but when you include hustle, I think Mackowiak, Gload, and Cintron get down the line faster than him.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 07:45 PM)
And here we go. If we lose this game, that Pods AB is going to be the turning point.

Pods might be faster, but when you include hustle, I think Mackowiak, Gload, and Cintron get down the line faster than him.

I think Mack is slower, but only by a hair.

Ozuna is faster than Pods.