Sox @ Tigers, 12:05pm CT

NorthSideSox72

Well, since my first ever regular season game thread yesterday was such a success...

Chicago White Sox at Detroit Tigers

Thursday, August 24th

1:05pm start, ET (12:05 CT)

Jon Garland v Nate Robertson

Final game of the series. Detroit leads series 2-1, and lead the Sox in the ALC by 6.5.

Ahem... mee mee mee...

GO YOU WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bringit :gosox1:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 09:06 AM)
Ozuna 7

Iguchi 4

Dye 9

Konerko DH

Crede 5

AJP 2

Uribe 6

Gload 3

Anderson 8

This lineup looks very good. The key is Ozuna. He gets on a couple of times, our chances are very good to come out with a W.

I know we wanted to win 3 of 4 and all. However if we only win 2 (if we win today) Its better to win the last 2 than the first 2. It gives us momentum coming back home to face those pesky Twins.

Come on JON G! Come on guys! It would be a HUGE win!! Maybe the biggest win all year. I know every game is important, but if we can win this, it could possibly signify a slump for Detroit and a hot streat for us!!

Long time lurker, first time poster. It seems like a great site, hoepfully I can contribute something to it.Let's get this win today and split this series, and have some momentum going into this huge weekend series against the Twins. Let's take it to Robertson early, and give Big Jon a cushion to work with. :gosox1:

QUOTE(dagotony06 @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 09:41 AM)
Long time lurker, first time poster. It seems like a great site, hoepfully I can contribute something to it.Let's get this win today and split this series, and have some momentum going into this huge weekend series against the Twins. Let's take it to Robertson early, and give Big Jon a cushion to work with. :gosox1:

Welcome aboard, great to have another Sox fan here. :cheers

How long is the delay supposed to be?

QUOTE(mskli @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 11:28 AM)
no Pudge/Thames/Infante

Jim Leyland must be the worst manager on the planet for resting 3 of his starters against the White Sox...

QUOTE(dagotony06 @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 11:41 AM)

Welcome to Soxtalk :cheers

QUOTE(SnB @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 12:09 PM)
rain delay? Are you kidding me, I hustled my ass to the library so I could catch the first half hour before my next class.

Shenanigans

Not that much of a delay 40 minutes after the hour is what Farmio is saying.

\

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 01:08 PM)
Jim Leyland must be the worst manager on the planet for resting 3 of his starters against the White Sox...

Except that two of them are not his starters..

Hawk said an hour to an hour and a half.