Official NFL Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 11:39 AM)
NE is getting manhandled, of course I have them in a survivor pool and have 16 confidence points on them

Ya, I'd guess at least a few others had the same thing picked. They need to pick things up or they will be 0-1. This would be the one upset I'd have never picked, even though I think the Bills are a bit better than a lot of people say they are (thats just because I've heard some say they are the very worse team in the NFL and I don't think thats the case, the Titans and Jets rank right there if you ask me).

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 02:00 PM)
Wow, what happened? Just wheeled off as KC fans boo? Huh?

they're booing the bengals, what they don't know is that the bengal that made the hit was blocked into him and it wasn't intentional.

Well I guess I should be happy that Peyton won (even though I hate him). I was rooting for the Giants, but in the big picture its good for the Bears that both the Cowboys and Giants lost (afterall, while I expect the Bears to win the division, its always good when two teams that will likely be in the thick of the playoff race lose).