Official NFL Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 10:47 PM)
Well I guess I should be happy that Peyton won (even though I hate him). I was rooting for the Giants, but in the big picture its good for the Bears that both the Cowboys and Giants lost (afterall, while I expect the Bears to win the division, its always good when two teams that will likely be in the thick of the playoff race lose).

And I'm sorta happy the Bears won, both cause I had them in Pick'em and my fantasy team has the Bears D.

Do you feel as dirty as I do now after saying that?

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 10:26 AM)
And I'm sorta happy the Bears won, both cause I had them in Pick'em and my fantasy team has the Bears D.

Do you feel as dirty as I do now after saying that?

Peyton Manning has a freakishly long neck, it's disturbing. He has now passed Chris Bosh and Mark Prior for most brontosaurus like athlete.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 11:34 AM)
Yeah, I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't pick my favorite athletes or teams by the way the athletes look. They all could look like that beast that was in the Astros pen last year for all that I care.

So then I take it Crede is not your sweetie...

Yeah, I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't pick my favorite athletes or teams by the way the athletes look. They all could look like that beast that was in the Astros pen last year for all that I care.

Someone doesn't dig the Ezequiel Australia-acne. Shame shame

You're lying.

Trent Green seems to be doing good after that bad hit towards him. I won't call it intentional but Eddie Kennison's block on the defender wouldn't have mattered even if he didn't block him, it looked like either way he was goingto hit Green where he hit him. Hopefully there is no fine though since I don't think it was on purpose.

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 10:20 PM)
Philip Rivers showing why SD let Brees go. Making some real nice throws.

Tomlinson runs for 100 yards...and there is still 7 mins til halftime.

Ladanian is picking up the tough yards too, if they give him an ounce of daylight he's taking it right at 'em. He's showing why he's the best in the business at what he does.

With 6 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter the Raiders have 19 total yards, that's 21 rushing yards and -2 passing. Lamont Jordan has 7 carries for 11 yards.

LT giving me good reason to wear his jersey tomorrow.

God I love that guy.

Good thing SD decided to get f***ing stupidly cute on 2 straight 3rd downs. LT is dominating and Rivers is near perfect so they run a shovel pass and a FB run, both of which fail.

Edited by WHarris1

that's your loss

(you know you were waiting for me to see this)