BEARS in THE SUPERBOWL!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watching FOX news? Byron Harlen, or whomever he is, is definitely sucking on some sort of alcoholic beverage.

He asks one fan whether or not he's happy a black coach won. Fair enough, but then proceeds to say, "you happy for the black man" several times. After this, turns on a radio which plays the superbowl shuffle. Suggests the fans should begins dancing "soul-train style." Corey McPheron didn't appear to know what to say after that, lol.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jan 21, 2007 -> 05:44 PM)
I love how the first question the media asks Urlacher is about Reggie Bush showing him up by pointing and flipping into the endzone. Coward fell down several occasions rather than take a hit, and just took advantage of the touchdown to showboat.

He really wasnt much of a factor other than that score, which was a bad play by the bears more than anything. He can showboat all he wants, they got completely dominanted.

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Jan 21, 2007 -> 07:23 PM)
I was at the game and i don't think i sat down the whole game! It was electric there and i will always remember this experience! Go Bears! Unbelievable game and i hate Reggie Bush more than anything in the world! Suck It Saints!

Nice f***ing sig.....

Anyways the bears are the s*** plain and simple....just got home from the bars. Great time today. CAN NOT WAIT TIL THE SUPER BOWL

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Jan 21, 2007 -> 08:00 PM)
Nice f***ing sig.....

Anyways the bears are the s*** plain and simple....just got home from the bars. Great time today. CAN NOT WAIT TIL THE SUPER BOWL

We still have to represent!

Bears all the Way!

QUOTE(JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Jan 21, 2007 -> 10:12 PM)
do you guys agree with this assessment?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writ...ents/index.html

Hahaha. I hope everyone keeps saying those things over and over. IN fact make Indy a 10 point favorite. We can all see how GREAT their assessments were of the game today.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jan 21, 2007 -> 03:44 PM)
I love how the first question the media asks Urlacher is about Reggie Bush showing him up by pointing and flipping into the endzone. Coward fell down several occasions rather than take a hit, and just took advantage of the touchdown to showboat.

That guy is f***ing scum. I will never ever ever root for that piece of s***. The smug asshole deserves the asswhooping the Bears gave him. Freaking pansy. Learn to play with class. Oh and if anyone is wondering, I said s*** about Hester when he did that stupid finger point during one of his returns earlier in the season.

So Reggie...PISS OFF YOU PRICK. I hope the NCAA finds a way to take away your heisman.