The South Bracket (San Antonio)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Confucious, and Zoroaster, I have no idea how there was no foul called on Nevada there at the end. I'm not sure it was a foul, but I really have no idea how one wasn't claled.

And I'm rooting for Nevada and I have absolutely no idea how that was not a charge. Or at least a block. in the OT.

Edited by Balta1701

Creighton not giving up after falling behind in OT. Funk buries a 3 to keep it within reach.

By the way, count me in as one who doesn't like the format of splitting all the different regions into separate threads. I hate having to stop and start and stop and start to post comments about different games.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 02:31 PM)
Creighton not giving up after falling behind in OT. Funk buries a 3 to keep it within reach.

By the way, count me in as one who doesn't like the format of splitting all the different regions into separate threads. I hate having to stop and start and stop and start to post comments about different games.

One monster thread for all the discussion during the actual games would be nice. Than when no games are going on you can just discuss random stuff in these threads (related to the specific brackets).

QUOTE(SnB @ Mar 17, 2007 -> 01:47 PM)
they're finally starting to hit their 3's.

OSU is playing scared right now.

Finally starting to hit their 3s means 5-7 in the half? I'd say that's playing way over their heads. OSU is gonna make a run because Xavier is going to realize they aren't talented in a few minutes. I'm not saying X can't pull it out, but this is a joke right now.

Now 6-8 with Lavender's lucky chuck. That was case in point as to how lucky X is getting.