Opening Day: White Sox vs. Indians, 4/2/07 (L)

Steve9347

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 2, 2007 -> 02:35 PM)
Good luck tonight. Hopefully it's not like a few years ago when the Sox blew that opening day game to the Royals, and it set the table for my Yellow Jackets to get blown out by UCONN (or maybe it was cause that UCONN team was incredible).

Ugh, I already feel like its going to be very one-sided, and not on my side.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Apr 2, 2007 -> 02:58 PM)
i hope the count just had an off day and isn't sporting an injury

He was just missing his spots during at bats and they were tagging it. He even threw some nice pitches as well, but they got to his mistakes, and there were alot of them. im sure he can get back to form.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 2, 2007 -> 02:58 PM)
He was just missing his spots during at bats and they were tagging it. He even threw some nice pitches as well, but they got to his mistakes, and there were alot of them. im sure he can get back to form.

It's one game, put it in your pocket and move on...that simple. Not the end of the world...Count will be fine...just had bad location today and a few of those hits they got were WAY reaching...5000 feet outside pokes...rediclous...he pitched bad, but also had a lot of bad luck there.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Apr 2, 2007 -> 03:00 PM)
It's one game, put it in your pocket and move on...that simple. Not the end of the world...Count will be fine...just had bad location today and a few of those hits they got were WAY reaching...5000 feet outside pokes...rediclous...he pitched bad, but also had a lot of bad luck there.

Agreed. I like how our hitting has looked vs CC. We havent hit him this hard in awhile.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Apr 2, 2007 -> 08:00 PM)

I'm not going to call it lucky. It was real good two strike hitting by the Indians, especially that hit by Peralta.

QUOTE(zenryan @ Apr 2, 2007 -> 03:05 PM)
lets all thank Barfield for knocking that ball down. saved cora's ass from seeing paulie thrown out.

psst, Razor Shines is the third base coach.