White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)

ShoeLessRob

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 05:02 PM)
Now I stick with Aardsma. He has had some time off, Thor has been inconsistant, and both Jenks and Mac are over worked.

If they blow this game, I'm going to load one of those bank "shuttle tubes" with all of my pennies and launch it at KW's office with a gigantic slingshot.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 05:02 PM)
Now I stick with Aardsma. He has had some time off, Thor has been inconsistant, and both Jenks and Mac are over worked.

David Seems to have great stuff right now. But Ozzie like to put a reliever who just failed right back into the fire, something I def agree with.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 05:05 PM)
I actaully do as well Rock, but Jenks I beleive has gone 3 days in a row now, and early in the season, I just don't like that if you can avoid.

Yeah, maybe it'll loosen his shoulder up a bit.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 05:05 PM)
I like that Oz does this with his pen though, put them right back out there after a bad outing and erase it.

I'm not a big fan of Jenks being in right now but if it doesn't work out (and Ozzie pulls him before completely imploding), I won't argue it.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 03:05 PM)
I actaully do as well Rock, but Jenks I beleive has gone 3 days in a row now, and early in the season, I just don't like that if you can avoid.

If Bobby's specifically having issues getting his arm worked into shape...3 in a row might be an even better idea. Probably should rest him tomorrow, but it might help him loosen up more.