White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)

ShoeLessRob

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Friend of Nordhagen @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 05:25 PM)
My theory is that Pods is off to a good start, and Ozzie is not going to do anything that might upset his fragile confidence. That's why he left him in the field last night, and that's why he's not pinch-hitting for him in situations that he might have last year.

Man, and I'm not singling you out....but if I have to hear about poor Scott Podsednik's 'fragile confidence' anymore....jesus. He sucks defensively, and the law of averages will catch up with him offensively. You put your team in the best position to win, period. Egos don't get to interfere with that, well in a realistic world. But we all know thats not the case with the '07 Sox anyways.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 03:27 PM)
Man, and I'm not singling you out....but if I have to hear about poor Scott Podsednik's 'fragile confidence' anymore....jesus. He sucks defensively, and the law of averages will catch up with him offensively. You put your team in the best position to win, period. Egos don't get to interfere with that, well in a realistic world. But we all know thats not the case with the '07 Sox anyways.

How about the "Pods is the only one doing ANYTHING with the bat" angle?

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 04:27 PM)

Yo, I didn't say that I thought Ozzie's tactic was a good idea -- merely describing what I think I'm seeing out there.