A little advice...

WhiteSoxFan1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(This post will test the boards filters and most likely get deleted..but i couldn't hold back.)

Important relationship advice.

It's not about f***ing and balls and pussy. It's about love.

It's about people. It's about connection.

It's not about tossing salad. It's not about cock and ass and tits.

And butthole pleasures.

It's not about these rusty trombone, and dirty sanchez. It's not about rainbow showers and camel-toe slide... and your Cincinnati bowtie, your Arabian goggles or the Hot Karl and pearl necklace... or pussy juice cocktails, and the jagged-head dildos, and the double-decker pussies.

s*** stained balls, and cum swapping, and the hanging brain, it's not about the rattlesnake wiggle, and the alligator f***house, donkey-punching, the tea-bagging-

It might be too early, but looking back, im just not quite sure exactly where it went wrong. It wasnt the greatest date ever I supose, but things felt like they went about as well as they could have considering the situation. We got along great, laughed a lot, both seemed to have more than enough to say in the sense that there wasnt really any awkward silences. I even got a text message after the date saying how much fun it was, and then bam, its cut off. I get a text saturday morning saying work sucks for her and I reply asking howcome, and I get nothing back. So I go out with some friends saturday night, and then hung out with my cousin most of yesterday. Then last night I tried just saying hey, via text and got nothing either. So I guess its time to "move along". Good experience though.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 16, 2007 -> 08:54 AM)
(This post will test the boards filters and most likely get deleted..but i couldn't hold back.)

And butthole pleasures.

It's not about these rusty trombone, and dirty sanchez. It's not about rainbow showers and camel-toe slide... and your Cincinnati bowtie, your Arabian goggles or the Hot Karl and pearl necklace... or pussy juice cocktails, and the jagged-head dildos, and the double-decker pussies.

s*** stained balls, and cum swapping, and the hanging brain, it's not about the rattlesnake wiggle, and the alligator f***house, donkey-punching, the tea-bagging-

lol, that was a great moment from that movie

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 16, 2007 -> 08:54 AM)

And butthole pleasures.

You can never go wrong with the alligator f***house

QUOTE(WhiteSoxFan1 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 10:32 AM)
Got a first date tonight with a girl who is currently "taking a break" from her BF. Ive only known this girl for a week now, and it appears im the lucky one that she gets to have her "fun" with while her and her ex take their break. She has already prewarned me of the situation, and that her and her bf will more than likely end up back together. So im all for just going out, hanging out and having a good time with no strings attached. I know this is most guys dream.... but any advice on if...persay, I wanted to try to win her over?

I'd get rid of the awful signature...

QUOTE(WhiteSoxFan1 @ Apr 16, 2007 -> 08:54 AM)
It might be too early, but looking back, im just not quite sure exactly where it went wrong. It wasnt the greatest date ever I supose, but things felt like they went about as well as they could have considering the situation. We got along great, laughed a lot, both seemed to have more than enough to say in the sense that there wasnt really any awkward silences. I even got a text message after the date saying how much fun it was, and then bam, its cut off. I get a text saturday morning saying work sucks for her and I reply asking howcome, and I get nothing back. So I go out with some friends saturday night, and then hung out with my cousin most of yesterday. Then last night I tried just saying hey, via text and got nothing either. So I guess its time to "move along". Good experience though.

Here's what went wrong:

She's 18. She was "taking a break" from her boyfriend (stupidest concept I've ever heard of). She still has feelings for him and likes him, otherwise she'd just break it off. She enjoyed the time with you, but she still wants him. You got used.

Go find someone who doesn't have so many strings attached and enjoy yourself.

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Apr 16, 2007 -> 06:47 PM)
Here's what went wrong:

She's 18. She was "taking a break" from her boyfriend (stupidest concept I've ever heard of). She still has feelings for him and likes him, otherwise she'd just break it off. She enjoyed the time with you, but she still wants him. You got used.

Go find someone who doesn't have so many strings attached and enjoy yourself.

That was exactly what I was thinking, but it might have backfired on her a little bit because I exchanged a few text messages with her a couple of hours ago. She mentioned that it doesn’t look like her and her boyfriend are gonna get back together, but I could still sense a vibe that she wasn’t all that interested in what I had to offer. After evaluating a lot of the situation and reflecting on the weekend I agree with the general consensus here. It really spelled trouble for me from the very beginning with a no win situation. However, I don’t regret it at all because it was a learning situation, and honestly I feel like I learned a lot since Im not in date situations all that often, especially since my break up. I can’t say id turn down an offer if she asked to hang out again, but I think for sure this time shed have to be broken up and not "on a break". Also from here on out it’s on her terms. Ive decided not to contact her or play back and fourth games anymore; she knows how to get a hold of me if she wants to. Im going to live my life as I was before I met her and continue doing the things I enjoy and just let the pieces fall as they do.

Edited by WhiteSoxFan1

QUOTE(WhiteSoxFan1 @ Apr 16, 2007 -> 02:36 PM)
That was exactly what I was thinking, but it might have backfired on her a little bit because I exchanged a few text messages with her a couple of hours ago. She mentioned that it doesn’t look like her and her boyfriend are gonna get back together, but I could still sense a vibe that she wasn’t all that interested in what I had to offer. After evaluating a lot of the situation and reflecting on the weekend I agree with the general consensus here. It really spelled trouble for me from the very beginning with a no win situation. However, I don’t regret it at all because it was a learning situation, and honestly I feel like I learned a lot since Im not in date situations all that often, especially since my break up. I can’t say id turn down an offer if she asked to hang out again, but I think for sure this time shed have to be broken up and not "on a break". Also from here on out it’s on her terms. Ive decided not to contact her or play back and fourth games anymore; she knows how to get a hold of me if she wants to. Im going to live my life as I was before I met her and continue doing the things I enjoy and just let the pieces fall as they do.

Seriously, ignore her now, because since she is out of a relationship she will go searching for comfort and something to replace those feelings. Once she starts chasing you because you are ignoring her, turn it into a hook up situation for you.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 16, 2007 -> 07:55 PM)
Seriously, ignore her now, because since she is out of a relationship she will go searching for comfort and something to replace those feelings. Once she starts chasing you because you are ignoring her, turn it into a hook up situation for you.

I know its not rocket science, but can you elaborate a little for this noob? It sounds like a good plan, but ive never been in a situation before to have to use the ignore tactic. How long should this last for?

Edited by WhiteSoxFan1