Sympathy, action are in short supply

southsideirish71

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 16, 2007 -> 06:29 PM)
What, that vague, detail-free post wasn't clear enough for you?

:D

I thought I was specific enough but i guess that's not good enough for some people. It's tough to explain, you can go listen to the interview on 670thescore.com it'll be under Boers and Bernstein/Steve Stone interviews.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 16, 2007 -> 07:55 PM)
I thought I was specific enough but i guess that's not good enough for some people. It's tough to explain, you can go listen to the interview on 670thescore.com it'll be under Boers and Bernstein/Steve Stone interviews.

Thanks, I'll check it out. I never listen to the radio unless I'm driving, and seeing as how my car has a blown motor, I haven't been driving much lately.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 06:29 PM)
What the f*** has Anderson done? Erstad looks better in the field, has an actual approach at the plate, and is able to do the small things. BA isnt up to snuff in any of those categories right now.

No, instead of better, Erstad is certainly worse in the field.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 16, 2007 -> 09:17 PM)
I'd just like to thank Steve Stone for being a good voice of reason on the Brian Anderson situation.

How the hell is Steve Stone a.) not in a front office or b.) not announcing for a team? Gosh damn... he seems like the perfect mix between "stats and scouts". That, or his instincts are 99% of the time spot on.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 18, 2007 -> 12:34 AM)
How the hell is Steve Stone a.) not in a front office or b.) not announcing for a team? Gosh damn... he seems like the perfect mix between "stats and scouts". That, or his instincts are 99% of the time spot on.

About a week ago he was on with Boers and Bernstein, the three of them were putting together his resume, he apparently decided some time recently that he's going to look for a front office job somewhere. You should really go back and download that interview off the Score's website, his ideals on how to construct a front office are just perfect, he knows exactly what he's doing and whatever team hires him is going to be VERY pleased. He also told a great story about Chip Carey and Ron Santo during the show, definitely worth listening to.

I'm not sure what date the interview took place on but I know it was the same day Jason Schmidt injured himself.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 18, 2007 -> 01:10 AM)
About a week ago he was on with Boers and Bernstein, the three of them were putting together his resume, he apparently decided some time recently that he's going to look for a front office job somewhere. You should really go back and download that interview off the Score's website, his ideals on how to construct a front office are just perfect, he knows exactly what he's doing and whatever team hires him is going to be VERY pleased. He also told a great story about Chip Carey and Ron Santo during the show, definitely worth listening to.

I'm not sure what date the interview took place on but I know it was the same day Jason Schmidt injured himself.

April 9th

and if you are able to locate that, I'd be interested in hearing it as well. I tried looking and I can't find s*** on that site.

Edited by witesoxfan