White Sox loser

WhiteSoxfan1986

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 09:50 PM)
Our hitting still sucks ass

Its cold. Dont worry when a bad pitching staff comes in(ooh whoops), and its not a lefty(ooh whoops), and we are at home(oooh whoops) we will start hitting.

We can hire the guy from the Natural to address our team.

Losing is a disease...

...as contagious as polio.

Losing is a disease...

...as contagious as syphilis.

Losing is a disease...

...as contagious as bubonic plague...

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 09:57 PM)
The pink fuzzy bunny just blamed the weather. He can go away any day now.

What's going to be hilarious is when the weather warms, the offense increases, and appropriately enough, the pitching begins to tail off.

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 09:58 PM)
Did he bother explaining how the weather didn't effect the Rangers' bats?

I want to see his screener cherry pick enough positive happy calls. Besides the elderly woman that calls up every night with some feeling, or premanition about sox success. Her calls are mindless. " I saw a bird my back yard, and it reminded me of Pods homerun in the world series. He will be back and will hit another home run this year. I feel great about the team. Ozzie will keep them in check"

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 08:59 PM)
Kinsler is good. That is all.

Can someone tell me what Ozzie said right at the end of his press conference?

It sure sounded like he said "Sammy better be ready because he will get hit." I'm pretty sure I must have misunderstood him, but it sure sounded like that's what he said.

Don from Carol Stream with the call of the night.

What is Greg Walker doing? What does a hitting coach do?

PFB response. Super spin time. There is no reason, you cant pinpoint what is going wrong. The hitting coach doesnt do anythign with the sluggers. His job is working with younger players(like Brian anderson eak). most hititng coaches wont do anything, to change a hitters approach. Its all on the players. He helps prepare them. LOL And it isnt the hitting coaches fault.

So PFB. All of our hitters have decided as a group, lets pull the baseball. And thats it.

No Kalapse I am not black, and my name is not Don from Carol Stream.

Edited by southsideirish71

"Walker's main purpose is to help the younger players learn how to hit. To blame him for this team's offensive struggles is ludicrous." - PFB

WHAT?!?!? WHAT?!?! When have we ever had a good offensive rookie? If that's his only purpose on this team then he definitely needs to be fired.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:11 PM)
"Walker's main purpose is to help the younger players learn how to hit. To blame him for this team's offensive struggles is ludicrous." - PFB

WHAT?!?!? WHAT?!?! When have we ever had a good offensive rookie? If that's his only purpose on this team then he definitely needs to be fired.

I nearly fell over on that one. His body of work with our first round CF prospect should earn him some link card time.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:12 PM)
People are talking about the cold being a factor? Do these people realize a team from TEXAS just kicked our butts?

The scorching Arlington heat gets absorbed into their skin so when they play in cold weather it actually feels about 20 degrees warmer for them than a team that plays in predominately cold climates.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:14 PM)
The scorching Arlington heat gets absorbed into their skin so when they play in cold weather it actually feels about 20 degrees warmer for them than a team that plays in predominately cold climates.

Ah, thanks, I was never good with science.

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:14 PM)
Must we create a thread after every loss.

The team played awful. Not much more you can say.

Just wondering what the hell Greg Walker is doing.

Tell the team to win more, and we will create some happy fuzzy White Sox winner threads.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:12 PM)
People are talking about the cold being a factor? Do these people realize a team from TEXAS just kicked our butts?

Yeah, the cold didn't bother Sammy :angry: or Kinsler :angry:

Our offense (and I use that loosely) SUCKS :angry: :angry:

Thome was the only guy in the line up batting over .235 ( he was at .294, .235 was Dye's average) :angry: