White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/20/07 (W)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was way too nerve wracking. If only the Sox would have scored in the top half to allow me to breathe easily. Oh well, huge win. That was our most favorable pitching matchup of the series IMO, and it sets the tone for the series.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 09:06 PM)
haha I ws thinking the same thing..I wish i had the exact quote of DJ just now.

"u cant imagine all the the good things erstad brings.." some shi* like that, "coming through with clutch hits"

:gosox2:

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 09:20 PM)
Funny how Erstad and Konerko, our 2 crappiest hitters right now, got us the W.

Erstad got player of the game for a 34 hopper that got thru between first and second(surprise), a 75 hopper up the middle and getting the ball in from the outfield.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 09:24 PM)
Erstad got player of the game for a 34 hopper that got thru between first and second(surprise), a 75 hopper up the middle and getting the ball in from the outfield.

He got the job done. That's all I care about really.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 09:20 PM)
Funny how Erstad and Konerko, our 2 crappiest hitters right now, got us the W.

Well it was better than Uribe deciding to sit under a fly ball, and then say...oh I really didnt mean me when I was waving you off. Thank god we won this. Uribe tried hard to f*** us with his D.

Crede and Uribe need to bone up on the normal plays. The ones that they have to react to sure, they get those the tough ones. The easy ones that give them a chance to think about, its f*** up city on those.