White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/20/07 (W)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:32 PM)
Santo is an exception though. He's a good enough baseball man that he'll bring up something interesting about baseball. My biggest issue is when people are happy/upset about something that happened during a Sox game that impacted their fantasy team.

He looked awesome vs Cubs last wknd.

Meh, all the same in my book. Could careless any which way.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:30 PM)
Aardsma didn't have his good fastball that inning, but he was able to use his slider effectively.

Now would that hurt me fantasy wise? You know what I mean? If he doesn't have it, am I docked a point? :P

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 01:32 AM)
Or he is pitching in the NL. Do you really think that Ted Lilly became an ace.

Since the day they signed him, I said Lilly would dominate the first two months, and then get rocked when the wind starts blowing out.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 01:34 AM)
Willie, how are you going to maintain yourself tomorrow between the Sox, Bulls and NFL Draft? Over/Under on the number of tv's broken please....

I bet he won't watch the draft.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:34 PM)
Willie, how are you going to maintain yourself tomorrow between the Sox, Bulls and NFL Draft? Over/Under on the number of tv's broken please....

Draft is next weekend, but your point remains. I'm f***ed.

O/U - next 2 weeks of Sox, Bulls playoffs, and draft = 4.5

A-Rod is f***ing amazing right now. Romero threw a couple of sliders down-and-in, and A-Rod didn't even budge -- he wasn't going to try to offer at them.

He got helped on a close pitch from the ump, but on 3-2, he rips a double down the line.

If he becomes a free agent, I hope Kenny offers $20 million for him. Fill the rest of the team (RF, SP) with prospects, I don't care...

QUOTE(OfficerPat35 @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 01:36 AM)
And for the love of God, can we get some insurance? I do NOT want to see Jenks come in to save this with a one run lead. I have no faith in him.

Hopefully we can have the lead going into bottom of 9th. From there, I'll take our chances.