White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/20/07 (W)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(G&T @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:13 PM)
Wow. Iguchi swings at the pitchout on the hit and run. That's funny.

He had no choice, he had to protect the runner...or at least try...that's just the way it goes sometimes. Leyland outguessed Guillen, not a huge surprise.

Ex White Sox 1st rounder Bobby Seay....Grilli....Hernandez (Roberto)....Guerrier, what is it with ex-Sox middle relievers in the Central?

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 01:14 AM)
I remember Pablo protecting a potential base stealer by swinging AFTER the ball was caught. :D

Haha....I miss seeing Pablo play. His game tying home run last year was still one of the most shocking moments I can recall in a Sox game.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 07:15 PM)
He had no choice, he had to protect the runner...or at least try...that's just the way it goes sometimes. Leyland outguessed Guillen, not a huge surprise.

Ex White Sox 1st rounder Bobby Seay....Grilli....Hernandez (Roberto)....Guerrier, what is it with ex-Sox middle relievers in the Central?

Someone needs to acquire Rauch and Majewski...and Royce Ring while we are at it.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 09:15 PM)

I'm fully aware of why he swung. That does not prevent me from laughing when he threw his bat at the ball.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:15 PM)

don't forget borowski, he was drafted by the sox.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:15 PM)
Hey look everyone we are winning. I'm not sure one could tell with the way this thread has read.

how bout it

from what i've read, the entire team and coaching staff needs to be replaced.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 08:08 PM)
I'll take Pods in LF, BA in CF ANYDAY over this awesome leadoff hitter we have right now...but its still a lose-lose to me fathom, you know how that goes :P

ugh, i would LOVE to have andruw in center :wub: ..wishful thinking!