MLB to address blackouts

Heads22

honestly some of the stuff doesn't make sense. cards never are blacked out here, but sox seemed to be blacked out every chance they can get. it also seems like sox get pushed onto CSN+ more which is hit or miss here in champaign, lately its been the nasa channel. only got to watch todays game after cubs were done and sox got moved to CSN

QUOTE(Texsox @ May 2, 2007 -> 06:23 PM)
I understand blocking me from mlb.tv if the game is available on my cable/sat system. But when I am blocked out and the game isn't available, that's wrong.

Thank you. It's so frusterating being blacked out of Sox games in Carbondale when I don't get CSN. It's ridiculous.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ May 2, 2007 -> 05:49 PM)
Heads, how come the Cards vs. Brewers game on ESPN (and FS midwest) wasn't blacked out, yet the Sox against the Tigers was?

Iowa sucks.

yea, I was suprised it wasn't blacked out here as well.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 2, 2007 -> 06:59 PM)
Thank you. It's so frusterating being blacked out of Sox games in Carbondale when I don't get CSN. It's ridiculous.

Do they even get CSN off campus? Hopefully I will be off campus next year, because freaking NIU doesn't get CSN on campus. What a joke.

QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ May 2, 2007 -> 10:32 PM)
yea, I was suprised it wasn't blacked out here as well.

Do they even get CSN off campus? Hopefully I will be off campus next year, because freaking NIU doesn't get CSN on campus. What a joke.

Nope, no CSN here at all. Only FSN Midwest. I get blacked out of all mlb.tv games and for some reason ESPN games as well, it's absolutely ridiculous.

Iowa sucks.

Iowa sucks.

Iowa sucks.

Iowa sucks.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 3, 2007 -> 01:01 AM)
I'm not the douchetard that decided to go to college in Missouri.

We've been over this. Missouri>Iowa. It's not even really debatable. I know we have St. Louis, but KC isn't bad lol.

QUOTE(danman31 @ May 3, 2007 -> 01:02 AM)
We've been over this. Missouri>Iowa. It's not even really debatable. I know we have St. Louis, but KC isn't bad lol.

You do have Jack In the Box, which is a HUGE plus in my opinion.

QUOTE(danman31 @ May 3, 2007 -> 01:02 AM)

Both cities are trying to escape the state, trying to make it to someplace better.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 3, 2007 -> 02:19 AM)
Hell i'm 90 miles south of Chicago and do not get CSN! :angry:

Really, what city?

I have directTV at home and usually I buy the sportspack during the summer, and I can watch Brewers and Cards games on that. It's only like $10 a month, so I suggest getting directv for all the people who don't get CSN.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 3, 2007 -> 01:06 AM)
You do have Jack In the Box, which is a HUGE plus in my opinion.

So I've heard, they aren't anywhere NEAR Columbia. I've already planned the stop for the ride home though.