White Sox vs. Yankees, 5/16/07 Lets Play Two!! (W), (L)

RME JICO

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 16, 2007 -> 10:06 PM)
You can find that on the island of misfit toys. Ask the Jim in the Box that guards the magical dragon. He will show you the way to the invisible swordsman that holds the secret to bunting and all things bunting.

I see we're using nursery rhymes. Ugh.

Way to go, Mackowiak./

Nothing like trying to take third on one of the strongest throwing arms I've seen all season. That would have been a good running play if the game was tied when Mackowiak hit that ball.

QUOTE(greppson24ottondo @ May 17, 2007 -> 03:10 AM)
does ozuna watch the game while he is on the bench. we've seen cabrera show off his arm three times today. unbelievable

Ozuna's turning into quite the base runner. Two miserable plays by him in the last few days.

Good hit by Mack but Ozuna was sleeping at the wheel and cost us a chance to tie the game. Dammit! Didn't Ozuna see Erstad couldn't move up because of Cabrera's arm? And Ozzie shouldn't be swearing about it, he's the one who started him tonight.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ May 16, 2007 -> 10:14 PM)
i cant stand mental errors

Its a shock that this game is this close with 1 error by Uribe, a Grindersad Pods impersonation of the leaping tool, and the horrible hitting with RISP tonight by the 3-4-5.