Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (LZPride08 @ Jul 14, 2009 -> 12:44 AM)
i agree.. college football always felt more realistic while madden always felt more arcade like, hopefuly thats not true though cuz im gonna make sure i get the game first thing tomrrow

Same here

Anyone with an XBOX who wants to get their ass handed to them in NCAA hit me up

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought NHL 09' for PS3 and it was too hard.lol It was like as soon as you think you are taking a step forward in the game and able to compete the computer would throw the hammer down on me and show me I suck. I have NO patience so I dont invest in too many video games these days.

I've been playing MVP 07 recently while my ps3 is out, and there has never been a baseball game with better controls or felt so real. The hitting mechanics in the game are incredible. The throwing is also cool, except for the fact you can't get ready to throw before you catch the ball. I also like the pitching, but I think the classic meter is the best route to go regarding pitching.

If MVP 07 was an MLB game, it would have been the best baseball game ever, and in my top 3 for sure.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 09:40 AM)
Does Gamestop or any place buy old PS2's and games? I think it is time to upgrade.

They sure do.

I usually do all my game business at Gamecrazy, but Gamestop most likely takes PS2 games as well..

Just expect $2-3 per game, MAYBE..

QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 05:43 PM)
They sure do.

I usually do all my game business at Gamecrazy, but Gamestop most likely takes PS2 games as well..

Just expect $2-3 per game, MAYBE..

What about for my actual PS2 console? How much?

I'd like to get a PS3 but Wii is cheaper.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 06:28 PM)

I just googled "What is the trade in value of a PS2" and it seems like that question was asked and answered up til 2007, and not much afterwards. Call your local Gamestop and ask what the normal trade in is

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 05:28 PM)

For the PS2 console ide say like $30 MAYBE..

this is the first time in myabe 7 years i'm not picking up NCAA. I haven't been overly impressed w/ any of their next gen versions. I'll probably buy madden this year because the last madden I have is 04 I believe. Things had to improve a ton in those 6 years? right? right? right ea?

QUOTE (SnB @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 09:23 AM)
this is the first time in myabe 7 years i'm not picking up NCAA. I haven't been overly impressed w/ any of their next gen versions. I'll probably buy madden this year because the last madden I have is 04 I believe. Things had to improve a ton in those 6 years? right? right? right ea?

You can create schools again. You have to do it online, but you can transfer it to your console hard drive.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 08:47 PM)
Ghostbusters is fun, it is just like playing in a movie. They even have the Columbia Pictures opening

Yes!! I love that game. Playing that is like being a kid all over again. Me and my firends as kids loved to pretend to be Ghostbusters. I was always Peter.

QUOTE (SnB @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 09:23 AM)
If '09 is any indication, no.

anyone here ever play Swat 4 for the PC? I used to play it all the time, and since my PS3 bite the dust, I have been playing Swat 4 once again. I think Swat is such an awesome and underrated game. It stinks that this was the last one in the series. The online play is so fun. If only it had more hype.

Went to Gamestop to ask about my PS2 and games. Said they would give me $20 for the PS2 but only with a wire controller, which mine busted years ago and only have a wireless one. Also said Games vary but sports game I would get like 50 cents each.

It's hardly worth the gas to drive my stuff over there. I'd be better off tossing it and just getting a Wii.

I may treat myself if I get this new job I am hoping to get soon.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 03:13 PM)
Went to Gamestop to ask about my PS2 and games. Said they would give me $20 for the PS2 but only with a wire controller, which mine busted years ago and only have a wireless one. Also said Games vary but sports game I would get like 50 cents each.

It's hardly worth the gas to drive my stuff over there. I'd be better off tossing it and just getting a Wii.

I may treat myself if I get this new job I am hoping to get soon.

Don't toss it you fool

Trade it in, use that $25-30 towards a wii game or something..

QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 06:16 PM)
Don't toss it you fool

Trade it in, use that $25-30 towards a wii game or something..

I don't have a wired controller. I don't think they will take it. I even said I had a wireless and said it had to be wired.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 19, 2009 -> 06:51 AM)
I don't have a wired controller. I don't think they will take it. I even said I had a wireless and said it had to be wired.

You need to go to a different gaming place then, there is no reason for them not to take just the system.. they have a ton of used PS2 controllers that barely anyone needs these days.