White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 5/31/07 (L)

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:25 PM)
So the consensus is that Ersty is done grinding for a while?

Is Hawk upset?

I would be shocked if he plays again in a White Sox uniform, that was ugly. And yes Hawk is upset, he's barely said a word since the injury.

And wow Thome is mad.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ May 31, 2007 -> 08:26 PM)
He has been almost silent since.

I figured he'd be MIA after that. As much as I wasn't a huge advocate of Erstad when we signed him, he did play hard and gave us something out there. Sad to see him go down and it'll be even worse if it means we'll see Terrero in CF on a full-time basis.

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:27 PM)
LOL Hawk actually went down to find out about Erstad. How pathetic.

I'm glad Jay Mariotti has time to post here. But I guess you don't have a column to write till Sunday.

Or maybe Hawk did it to find out for the viewers at home who would appreciate the information regarding their injured starting center fielder.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:28 PM)
This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

Pathetic.

QUOTE(AirScott @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:28 PM)
I'm glad Jay Mariotti has time to post here. But I guess you don't have a column to write till Sunday.

Or maybe Hawk did it to find out for the viewers at home who would appreciate the information regarding their injured starting center fielder.

I've been watching games for 14 years and have never heard of Hawk actually going to the clubhouse to get an injury update. This was all about the mancrush, nothing else.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:29 PM)
Sick to see some of you are actually glad Darin got hurt. Pretty classless.

It took Hawk's clubhouse run to make me feel that way, blame him. And no I don't care if anybody finds it pathetic, I find most posts here pathetic too.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:29 PM)
Sick to see some of you are actually glad Darin got hurt. Pretty classless. I'd say the time to cut that stuff out is immediately.

I don't think anyone is actually glad.