White Sox vs. Astros, 6/9/07 (L)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Santo....would you disagree with me if I said this Sox team would finish in a dogfight for 3rd in the NL Central this year with the Cards and Astros?

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 10:08 PM)
What, did Garlands pitch count get too high? Isn't it time for Ozzie to say "f' the pitch count" or whatever the heck makes him take out the starters (if it isn't giving up runs)?

Garland threw a lot of pitches last game, so I'm happy they pulled him after 7. It wasn't exactly a stress free game for Garland. I'd rather not blow his arm out for such a pathetic team.

Well, before I left we were down 1-0. We're still down 1-0 but in about 3 minutes it will be 4-0 and we will have lost our, what, 5th straight game? Wow, f*** this team.

There isn't a single player I would care about if they were traded, cut, retired, etc/etc (except Brian Anderson). I'd rather be a Royals fan. f***, we're almost behind them in the standings.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 03:08 PM)
What, did Garlands pitch count get too high? Isn't it time for Ozzie to say "f' the pitch count" or whatever the heck makes him take out the starters (if it isn't giving up runs)?

116 pitches. I don't think you really want to risk a good starting pitcher just because your bullpen sucks.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 06:08 PM)

He was at 116.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 10:10 PM)
Well, before I left we were down 1-0. We're still down 1-0 but in about 3 minutes it will be 4-0 and we will have lost our, what, 5th straight game? Wow, f*** this team.

There isn't a single player I would care about if they were traded, cut, retired, etc/etc (except Brian Anderson). I'd rather be a Royals fan. f***, we're almost behind them in the standings.

Do yourself and us a favor and just take a break from this board/team.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 05:10 PM)
Okay, so when are Prinz and Bukvich sent down? Both these guys are absolute garbage and nothing more than career AAA pitchers.

Doesnt this make you happy? I have never seen a "fan" cheer on his teams demise as much as you

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 05:10 PM)
Do yourself and us a favor and just take a break from this board/team.

^^^^^

Anyone want two Premium Club level box seats for tomorrows game? Row 2, seats 3 and 4 in Box 329. First box on the right field side, great for foul balls! Face value is $42/ticket. I'll sell 'em both for $60.

QUOTE(PoopsThompson @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahh... this is when I just take a step back, relax, and laugh at the pitiful pitchers that we have in our bullpen. Seriously, when are we gonna get rid of Kenny Williams?

If the ownership won't get rid of the batting coach during times like this, why would they get rid of the only guy showing frustration and giving a damn?

Edited by santo=dorf