That's a White Sox loser

ShoeLessRob

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 22, 2007 -> 05:46 PM)
Glad I didn't watch, this team blows.

I turned the game off after the Cubs scored their rhird run. That's the first time I turned off the game early all season. I can't even remember when the last time was I turned off the game early because of disgust---probably back in '04.

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Jun 22, 2007 -> 05:49 PM)
Don't know if you saw... but ESPN bailed on the game...

Sunday is now at 1:05 I believe.

Oh I know. That's why Sunday Night will be fun as opposed to Monday morning. Just need to get this f***ing Cubs series over with.

QUOTE(South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 22, 2007 -> 05:48 PM)
I turned the game off after the Cubs scored their rhird run. That's the first time I turned off the game early all season. I can't even remember when the last time was I turned off the game early because of disgust---probably back in '04.

This is eventually going to be like 94 for many of us, when he discover other things to do in the summer besdes baseball. Even with tickets, I can't see paying for parking etc to watch this team.

Not only have I not seen a Sox team this bad, I've never seen one close to this bad. And that's in a 15 year span. This also might be as bad as I've ever seen our minor league system. And yet people still defend KW, why? We are in a legit position to finish in 5th place.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 22, 2007 -> 05:54 PM)
Too bad the Sox probably won't sign Zambrano in the offseason. Not only would he be their best pitcher, he'd be their best RH hitter off the bench. Heck, they'd be better of DH'ing him against lefties on days he's not pitching.

Instead we are going to go out and trade for the next Todd Ritchie.

This season f***ing sucks. I'm thinking about using my MLB.tv subscription to just hop on some National League team's bandwagon for the rest of the season so I can actually enjoy watching a baseball game. Those Rockies are sure looking good.

QUOTE(ROC Sox Fan @ Jun 22, 2007 -> 05:57 PM)
This season f***ing sucks. I'm thinking about using my MLB.tv subscription to just hop on some National League team's bandwagon for the rest of the season so I can actually enjoy watching a baseball game. Those Rockies are sure looking good.

Saw the Brewers, that team is fun to watch. ... and they just happen to be 8 games up on the Cubs :D