Chris Benoit...

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to respect Benoit so much and enjoyed watching him. I heard he and his family were killed and thought maybe it was a car accident or something, and then I find out he killed his wife and child. Jesus. And drugs are a possible component here? Sad. I hate to have to say it, but he deserves to burn in hell for this.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 11:04 PM)
Locked? Or a source of info? I disagree about the info. It's a great source. We're all wrestling fans posting what's reported and linking and so it's good for that.

I only meant that it shouldn't be locked. Way to look too deep into things. :bang :P

O.K., not trolling, not trying to fight, just asking.

On another board they mention that Benoit may have been doping his kid. Anybody else seen this news, or is it just a wild rumor running out of control?

Second, I saw Foley mentioned as to an example of the good within pro-wrestling. Isn't using Foley as an example a little like trying to use Thome? The guy is just so head and shoulders above even the standard public (and priest) that you really can't use him as comparison. I even know what an incredible person Foley is, and I never watch the stuff!

If the first question has been answered, just give me a "yes or no". Thanks kids.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 07:28 AM)
O.K., not trolling, not trying to fight, just asking.

On another board they mention that Benoit may have been doping his kid. Anybody else seen this news, or is it just a wild rumor running out of control?

It's posted earlier in this thread.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 08:21 AM)

Around the 4 minute mark is the great Nancy Grace question and shows how informed she is and how much studying and preparation she did for this interview with Bret Hart.

You would have loved what some of these morons wrote in the DE today about the situation.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 07:28 AM)
If the first question has been answered, just give me a "yes or no". Thanks kids.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 07:33 AM)
It's posted earlier in this thread.

It's a long thread with a TON of standard wrestling chitter-chatter going on about things other than Benoit. I don't want to read about wrestling, I was curious about the one thing. I'll just drop Critic a line.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 08:47 AM)
It's a long thread with a TON of standard wrestling chitter-chatter going on about things other than Benoit. I don't want to read about wrestling, I was curious about the one thing. I'll just drop Critic a line.

He was supposedly giving his kid HGH.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 08:47 AM)

It's already posted = yes.

Since you don't want to search for it, why don't you just go to cnn.com or msnbc.com or yahoo.com or wwe.com. They all have headline stories about it.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 08:49 AM)
He was supposedly giving his kid HGH.

Excuse you. That is not a "yes" or "no". :bang

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 08:52 AM)
It's already posted = yes.

Since you don't want to search for it, why don't you just go to cnn.com or msnbc.com or yahoo.com or wwe.com. They all have headline stories about it.

Excuse you. That is not a "yes" or "no". :bang

Oh Steff...you're one of a kind.

Benoit was probably doping his child because his child was mentally retarded and needed it to grow properly.

As for your second question: yes, probably. Foley is head and shoulders above most wrestlers. Wrestling is a f***ed up industry in a lot of ways and it attracts f***ed up people. It is in a lot of ways a huge freak show. However, that isn't to say that it attracts the scum of the Earth and nothing but.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 07:51 PM)
Enough with the baiting in this thread, if you're just looking for trouble--don't post in the thread.

Now that you've been warned, anything else will result in suspensions.

Remember, the personal attack policy is a two way street. Just because a poster thinks they were baited it doens't mean you go back with a personal attack to such poster and vice-versa.

Warnings Issued...get back to the discussion at hand and leave the personal non-sense at the door.