Buehrle Fest

DBAHO

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how about predictions for Mark's performance tonight with all this news swirling.

I am guessing (ND) 7.2 IP, 2 ER, 7 H, 6k, 1 BB

I am also guessing he burns $100 bills in between innings for fun in the dugout.

QUOTE(WCSox @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 04:23 PM)
For somebody who doesn't know Mark at all, you sure pretend to know a lot about him.

LOL, yes, I actually care about people that I grew up with, but don't live around anymore. If somebody gave me $70 million, you can bet that my old high school would have a brand new football stadium and weight room. And you can bet that I'd offer to supplement the pensions of some of my old teachers.

Trust me, if Mark wants to buy his old high school a brand new football stadium, he will be able to. AND a weight room. And he could supplement all of his old teachers, not even just some of them. I don't think you understand how much interest accumulates on $12.5 million dollars annually when invested wisely.

If he really is such an altruistic gentleman, he should never have been doing those tarp slides. He could have injured his arm, ruined his career, and jeopardized the well-being of all African Elephants.

QUOTE(chiguy79 @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 04:41 PM)
So how about predictions for Mark's performance tonight with all this news swirling.

I am guessing (ND) 7.2 IP, 2 ER, 7 H, 6k, 1 BB

I am also guessing he burns $100 bills in between innings for fun in the dugout.

I guessing he checks out Sea World.... he loves Shamu

QUOTE(Beastly @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 09:41 PM)
I'm starting to think that this thread should be locked until we get some updates about the current situation and not Buehrle's lifestyle or whatever the hell you are all discussing.

Now why's that? This thread is a soxtalk s***ball classic! :D

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 09:42 PM)
I guessing he checks out Sea World.... he loves Shamu

HUMPback whale! Oh MY!

QUOTE(Beastly @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 04:41 PM)
I'm starting to think that this thread should be locked until we get some updates about the current situation and not Buehrle's lifestyle or whatever the hell you are all discussing.

Or we can flip the lights on and off like and substitute teacher until we have everybody attention again. :D

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 09:43 PM)
Or we can flip the lights on and off like and substitute teacher until we have everybody attention again. :D

I can probably arrange that if you'd like. Then everyone would be pissed off at me. :)

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 04:43 PM)
Now why's that? This thread is a soxtalk s***ball classic! :D

HUMPback whale! Oh MY!

the s***ball classic is indigenous to Soxtalk..... much like the prarie dog to this region.... btw prairie dog is Mark Buehrle's 2nd favorite dog like animal. (i think i read it somewhere)

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 04:43 PM)

Mrs. Black! Greg Luzinski is throwing s*** at me!

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 05:44 PM)
the s***ball classic is indigenous to Soxtalk..... much like the prarie dog to this region.... btw prairie dog is Mark Buehrle's 2nd favorite dog like animal. (i think i read it somewhere)

No wonder the guy in my sig is so dramatic.

QUOTE(Beastly @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 04:41 PM)

I was thinking the same thing. Or deleted until some ACTUAL news comes out and we can start a new thread.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 04:43 PM)

Nice, nothing can be worse than being a substitute teacher....brings back some solid memories of being a rotten student.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 04:44 PM)

Prairie Dog?

QUOTE(knightni @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 04:46 PM)
No wonder the guy in my sig is so dramatic.

you laugh now, but your looking at the reason why Mark Buehrle might stay a White Sox.... and a curious clue to why those close to him call him "Prairie Dog f***er."

QUOTE(chiguy79 @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 04:47 PM)
Nice, nothing can be worse than being a substitute teacher....brings back some solid memories of being a rotten student.

I got in arguments with them and always won when I pointed out how much they make per day in my district...and how some of them I had were totally uneducated.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 09:44 PM)

Hence knight's sig. I bet MB filmed that puppy... :D

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 09:46 PM)
This thread could be the biggest cat fight I've ever seen on these boards, which is saying something.

You haven't been around long then. :)

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 09:51 PM)
My job is done.... at least those ridiculous posts have finally stopped.

:lol:

Eggggggggsactly. Of course, most people won't quite get that.