White Sox Devil Rays, 6/27/07 (W)

Balance

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This one game won't have an impact on Buehrle's value. However, all the rumors/speculations surrounding him over the last week is one of the reasons that KW's ignorant comments during the offseason about having everyone on the team test the market is so dumb.

Good job Pods....you're such a smart baseball player.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 07:41 PM)
Speaking of Richar, he's not playing tonight for Charlotte. Any possibility that Iguchi is going to be traded, and he's getting the call up?

I don't know, but I sure hope so...

also, I have a question... whats up with Josh Wilson?

ph_425543.jpg

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 12:41 AM)
Speaking of Richar, he's not playing tonight for Charlotte. Any possibility that Iguchi is going to be traded, and he's getting the call up?

I just looked at that. I would doubt it, but who knows. As is, I doubt the Sox get much for Iguchi anyways...

On a positive note, Sweeney has homered and walked in three PAs tonight.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 07:45 PM)
I just looked at that. I would doubt it, but who knows. As is, I doubt the Sox get much for Iguchi anyways...

On a positive note, Sweeney has homered and walked in three PAs tonight.

If we could get anything with an ounce of potential, thats a good deal. We won't get anything when he leaves via. free agency anyway.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 06:41 PM)
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I am loving the fact that some no name who doesn't have any good pitches is shutting down this offense.

Sonnanstine has been underrated his entire professional career. Check out his stats, this kid can definitely pitch.