Lindsay Lohan is in Trouble

greasywheels121

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she's trying to out do her daddy as well.

Such a shame. All this girl has and she chooses to make such s***ty decisions. Her parents should have their other two minors taken from them as it's apparent they are not fit to raise children.

It's just mind boggling. I mean fine you want to be a fricken drunk and a druggy then do it, but why does she keep getting behind the wheel of a car. She has the means to have a limo cart her around all over the place. I hope she goes to jail and even though I know it won't happen, I hope this actually affects her career.

With the insanity she's had to deal with since she was a little child and the pressures from her parents, is it any wonder she's trying to use these substances to escape reality?

She was in advertising at age 10. The father was in prison and a high pressure mother, the media spotlight of every move with little/no privacy even for the most private activities, the media insanity of the body image ideal that she has to constantly maintain to stay popular/make money/appease her handlers...

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 08:53 AM)
OT, if John Belushi never died, we might never have had to see his brother's lame ass show.

No, we'd have to see his reality show on VH1.

Breaking Belushi

or

John Belushi is 55 and Divorced

or

Phil Hellmuth, Macho Man Savage and John Belushi on Surreal Life 7.

If he was still alive, I doubt he'd be any saner or controlled than he was for the majority of his later years. He had "that kind of personality", he needed constant stimulation. He'd be a mess right now.

I was confused, I thought this thread was about what happened last year (or was it earlier this year)--but, nope, new charges. What a flippin' idiot.

What boggles my mind is celebrities have so many handlers around then, can't one of them be like, honey you're a mess. Stop.

I wonder how this will affect Dina Lohan's (alleged) tv deal with E!

QUOTE(Soxy @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 10:46 AM)
I was confused, I thought this thread was about what happened last year (or was it earlier this year)--but, nope, new charges. What a flippin' idiot.

What boggles my mind is celebrities have so many handlers around then, can't one of them be like, honey you're a mess. Stop.

Or her friends? What kind of friends does she have, when one can't step up and say...don't drive.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 09:51 AM)
Or her friends? What kind of friends does she have, when one can't step up and say...don't drive.

I don't think people like them have "real" friends.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 09:46 AM)

Hopefully it will die and that mother will not be able to ruin the other daughter or the son any more than she already has.

Maybe her friends do drugs, too. I'd bet on that. That's why they don't say, Stop!

And her handlers? It isn't easy to just STOP doing drugs. I mean, I'm not making excuses, but maybe people do tell her and she just can't just yet. Lots of people never get off drugs.

Edited by Gregory Pratt

So was she able to just get out of her car, call a cab, and check herself into a hospital again? I mean, thats how she got out of her first DUI, she might as well try again.....

She was reported to be looking for ecstasy on her 21st birthday, less than a week from getting out of rehab. This doesnt surprise anyone

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 10:47 AM)
So was she able to just get out of her car, call a cab, and check herself into a hospital again? I mean, thats how she got out of her first DUI, she might as well try again.....

No. She was arrested and held in custody. After her arraignment this morning her attorney bailed her out and took her to another rehab.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 10:02 AM)
Its not going to help her this time.

She is looking at jail-time.

She should spend a non-trivial amount of time behind bars for this one, given that it's a repeat offense and it's not just a DUI but also possession.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 11:03 AM)
She should spend a non-trivial amount of time behind bars for this one, given that it's a repeat offense and it's not just a DUI but also possession.

And apparently also speeding, wreckless driving, resisting arrest, and she also apparently had made threats to her former assistant which is what started all the drama a few hours earlier. 180 days in county might be a nice wake up call - though realistically she'll get more like 90 probably.