Iguchi Traded to Phillies for RP/SP Michael Dubee

IlliniKrush

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 27, 2007 -> 04:08 PM)
Kalapse, time to update your salary tracker.

Indeed, it's going to get even more complicated since I have to include the money the Sox paid him over the past 4 months.

This also opens a spot on the 40, since Richar is already on there it opens a spot for another player to be added.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 27, 2007 -> 04:09 PM)
Indeed, it's going to get even more complicated since I have to include the money the Sox paid him over the past 4 months.

This also opens a spot on the 40, since Richar is already on there it opens a spot for another player to be added.

good point

What did you expect to get for this guy? Final year of his contract and he is hitting .250 with 6 hone runs and 30 RBI. What the f*** did you people expect to get back? Come on!!!!! It is addition by subtraction if you ask me. Have Richar step in so we can see what we have.

I'm not going to complain, too much.

But Jesus, is this all we could receive for Iguchi considering Philadelphia was desperate for a second basemen to replace Utley?

This pitcher is the equivalent of a "C" level prospect. 21 year old relief pitchers in Single A with those peripherals aren't very valuable.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 27, 2007 -> 04:11 PM)
I'm not going to complain, too much.

But Jesus, is this all we could receive for Iguchi considering Philadelphia was desperate for a second basemen to replace Utley?

This pitcher is the equivalent of a "C" level prospect. 21 year old relief pitchers in Single A with those peripherals aren't very valuable.

LOL at your avatar. I just noticed it.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jul 27, 2007 -> 02:14 PM)
Again, what did you expect for a poor defensive player in the last year of his contract, hitting .250 with only 6 home runs and 30 RBI. What exactly?

I dunno, but seriously, I think the Mets may kick themselves a little bit for letting a guy go to the Phillies to fill the same hole in their lineup that the mets have for this price.