Official Hate for the Milwaukee Brewers Thread

fathom

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piece of s*** Brewers. I expected the Cubs choking against FLA (a few pages earlier), but man, this thing should at least be tied right now, another f***ing game given up, like that Atlanta game,except it's about the 50th time this year.

I don't want to hear Cub fans crying about curses and all that, they are lucky as hell, another division they only win because everyone else absolutely sucks and the media will continue to orgasm like they're actually doing something special, which filters down to all the casual fans who are running around like idiots right now

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 02:56 AM)
Who called for GJ?

Many people have suggested we should sign him to play LF next year. He's one of those guys that shockingly lost a lot of his power. You know who has very funny stats to look at, in terms of power decline..........Brian Giles.

Edited by fathom

Ned Yost should have packed his bags and left after the mangerial decision in last night's game. I am sure that purpose pitch really meant a-lot and served the purpose of.........oh yes, starting a late inning rally. When you have a s***ty bullpen..............

That game last night epitomized the baseball season. The Brewers bullpen is 0-3 in the last 5 games.

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Sep 26, 2007 -> 09:57 PM)
I don't want to hear Cub fans crying about curses and all that, they are lucky as hell, another division they only win because everyone else absolutely sucks and the media will continue to orgasm like they're actually doing something special, which filters down to all the casual fans who are running around like idiots right now

You mean the assclowns?

That's right. They aren't doing anything special, other than showing they're the tallest midget.

They want something special? Win an f'ing pennant fer cryin' out loud!