i am drunk

Heads22

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 25, 2008 -> 02:15 PM)
I would have looked for the 24 to see if it was cheaper. If it wasn't, I would have bought two 12-packs and had atleast one of them down in 3-4 hours.

No matter how inexpensive the beer is, if you have to polish off 8 of them to get even the slightest buzz, it's no longer a bargain.

Got a great beer glass for X Mas by the way, luckily I have a few Sierra Nevadas in the fridge.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Dec 25, 2008 -> 09:08 PM)
No matter how inexpensive the beer is, if you have to polish off 8 of them to get even the slightest buzz, it's no longer a bargain.

Got a great beer glass for X Mas by the way, luckily I have a few Sierra Nevadas in the fridge.

maybe you're just a tank

Flashing lights. Lights. She don't believe in shootin' stars, but she believes in shoes and cars.

Also, Dabo Swinney somehow made it into the vernacular tonight.

One of my friends made 10 cups in a row tonight in beer pong. He made his first two shots. We play NBA Jam rules, so if you make 3 in a row you are on fire and shoot until you miss. He decided to make all 10 and we lost 3 rounds into the game. Sickest thing I've ever seen in that game.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Dec 27, 2008 -> 02:05 AM)
Flashing lights. Lights. She don't believe in shootin' stars, but she believes in shoes and cars.

One of my friends made 10 cups in a row tonight in beer pong. He made his first two shots. We play NBA Jam rules, so if you make 3 in a row you are on fire and shoot until you miss. He decided to make all 10 and we lost 3 rounds into the game. Sickest thing I've ever seen in that game.

Naked run?

Love the on fire rule, great idea.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Dec 27, 2008 -> 03:08 AM)
Love the on fire rule, great idea.

Don't get me started on that rule in beer pong. It pisses me off so much. I like to think of it as taking turns, you don't get the balls back for special s***. You take two shots and then its the other sides turn.

I once had a perfect game throw against me. They took their first shots both made them, got to shoot again both made them. repeat 3 times and they got 10 cups in the first turn.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Dec 27, 2008 -> 03:43 AM)
Don't get me started on that rule in beer pong. It pisses me off so much. I like to think of it as taking turns, you don't get the balls back for special s***. You take two shots and then its the other sides turn.

I too hate this rule, but as you know my roommate and just about EVERYONE else i know loves the rule.

Whatever. It just makes winning that much easier.

QUOTE (ScottPodRulez22 @ Dec 27, 2008 -> 04:04 AM)
I once had a perfect game throw against me. They took their first shots both made them, got to shoot again both made them. repeat 3 times and they got 10 cups in the first turn.

I've thrown a few perfect games and have had it done against me once. We play that if you get blanked you have to run around the block naked. Makes things interesting.

QUOTE (rangercal @ Dec 27, 2008 -> 12:26 PM)
yeah.. because who minds paying for it the next day? PASS

I'm not paying for anything the next day after 12 beers...

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Dec 27, 2008 -> 03:25 PM)
Best I can claim, in a game without fire rules, is me sinking my first five and my partner sinking his first four.

I've never had a perfect game thrown against me, nor have I ever thrown one. Best I've ever done is 7 in a row, but I called all 7. And I'm also anti-"on-fire" rules.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 27, 2008 -> 07:35 PM)
Can't wait till New Years. I'm on vacation from work and such, so nothing is stopping me. I will attempt to get the worst drunk out of anyone in mankind (or at least in my life) and do something memorable. only 4/5 days.. :)

Recommend Tanqueray/Tonics, enough of those will knock you on your ass.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Dec 27, 2008 -> 09:02 PM)
Recommend Tanqueray/Tonics, enough of those will knock you on your ass.

Ooooh, that hurts to think about. I had a really, really bad night once after drinking those. Haven't had a gin and tonic since...

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Dec 29, 2008 -> 01:52 AM)
I'm hammered and playing 13 year olds on ncaa 09, they all beat me with North Carolina when I'm ISU, it's really not fair.m plus champ is a 49 at 3 point shooting which is ridiculous, he awesome at shooting the 3 in real life.

Thats why I cheated and for my dynasty shot his 3 point to 80. I never use them online unless my opponent picks a team that isnt amazing.