Sox Sweep KC-Game Starts at 1:05

jasonxctf

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting at work looking out the window, I wish I was at the game. Ed says it is hot out though so maybe I am good in the AC. Thanks Ed.

Grudz hit in the head but fear not he's ok.

Ed says it's the arm angle. Hasn't that been the case for three years. 1st and 3rd - 1 out.

Maybe after getting hit in the head Grudz will run to left instead of home.

2-0 Royals still top of 1, I bet Gload tries to steal.

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 22, 2007 -> 01:18 PM)
Nice to see our submarining cuban is up to the task today.

Why the f*** is Erstad hitting in front of Dye. Jesus.

Erstad is clutch and grinderlicious.

Ed continues to tell us it is hot out there seven different ways.

Uribe is the rally killer man he sucks.

2-2 -----A nice outing by Count today and early next week and maybe an NL Central team will take him. Come on Count retire the next 24 no more hitting them in the head (or grill)!!!!

Ed liking Erstad right now, Hawk has to be wet. A defensive show in left by Grinderman!

Ed unhappy with the walk, you go Ed. Count a couple of innings away from 9-7 instead of 6-15........ok Ed.

Edited by Jenks Heat

Ed is furious at the pitch selection as well is being irrate Gathwright did not steal second. After 3 pitches 2 outs, a walk, and 3 hits 4-2 Royals.

The arm slot is killing Ed

Count is toast, why is he still putting on cleats plese DL him and hope he retires or his wife appears in a Snapped episode on Oxygen......

Ed wants to fight Gathwright after pounding his chest after making a catch.

Ed going to fight Count for throwing sidearm as well. Ed still fired up about 2 out 2nd and giving up the runs

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Aug 22, 2007 -> 01:50 PM)
Ed is furious at the pitch selection as well is being irrate Gathwright did not steal second. After 3 pitches 2 outs, a walk, and 3 hits 4-2 Royals.

The arm slot is killing Ed

Count is toast, why is he still putting on cleats plese DL him and hope he retires or his wife appears in a Snapped episode on Oxygen......

Ed wants to fight Gathwright after pounding his chest after making a catch.

I had to Google "Snapped" and once I did, damn. That is classless.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Aug 22, 2007 -> 02:01 PM)
Most good humor is.

The inning was exciting.

Didn't realize Cintron was back on the brevement list........I'll leave the classless humor alone as there is plenty of material here. Most Sox fans have been on the brevement list since late May though.

Checking Game Day and I see that Jose has his usual first inning problems followed by second inning problems. He has allowed at least 8 baserunners in 5 innings and 4 runs. It is so frustrating when a pitcher gives up runs and the offense bails them out and then they immediatly give up more runs.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Aug 22, 2007 -> 06:21 PM)
someone tell me again why Contreras is in the rotation and instead of seeing what Floyd could do over an extended period of starts, he is in the pen?

It might be because Floyd has already shown he sucks as bad as Jose. I sure don't need to see more of that this season, but I do want to see whether Jose and his $10M contract are worth keeping for another year.

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Aug 22, 2007 -> 12:33 PM)
It might be because Floyd has already shown he sucks as bad as Jose. I sure don't need to see more of that this season, but I do want to see whether Jose and his $10M contract are worth keeping for another year.

We are guaranteed to have Jose next year. It's not a question of whether or not his contract is worht keeping.

We are not guaranteed to have Floyd next year, so the question is...do we have any reason to want him. He's at least given us 1 good start, which is just about as many as Jose in the last 2 months.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 22, 2007 -> 07:35 PM)
We are guaranteed to have Jose next year. It's not a question of whether or not his contract is worht keeping.

We are not guaranteed to have Floyd next year, so the question is...do we have any reason to want him. He's at least given us 1 good start, which is just about as many as Jose in the last 2 months.

Don't you think they are more apt to keep Floyd in the organization at least because of youth and try to get Jose straightened out possibly for trade bait? One good start and 5 or 6 bad outings by Floyd were not encouraging to me. I am following your line of reasoning though.

Edited by elrockinMT