LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Feb 21, 2008 -> 10:01 PM)
No she said Aaron

I had a feeling that was coming since the moment she and Claire were hanging clothes on the line....but I swore she said "Eric." I even rewound and played it twice....But then again, that would really make no sense, and it was obviously supposed to be a dramatic moment...

QUOTE(iamshack @ Feb 21, 2008 -> 10:16 PM)
So when Kate told Jack at the airport that "he will be wondering where I am," did she mean Aaron?

maybe, or possibly the parole officer since she is supposed to stay in once place. There is no indication that Claire is dead,could be part of a whole new conspiracy.

Jack's story about the crash was perjury, he just was flat out lying. The agent didnt die in the crash, thats not how he found out about Kate, etc.

At the end this is confirmed when Kate asks how he knew shed be there and he said something to the effect of "Your lawyer tipped me off, he owed me."

Because Jack had perjured for her lawyer.

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Feb 22, 2008 -> 12:40 AM)
Jack's story about the crash was perjury, he just was flat out lying. The agent didnt die in the crash, thats not how he found out about Kate, etc.

At the end this is confirmed when Kate asks how he knew shed be there and he said something to the effect of "Your lawyer tipped me off, he owed me."

Because Jack had perjured for her lawyer.

yup, someone is making them lie.

I'm well aware Jack was lying, but I thought it could give us some insight as to what the public has been lead to believe about what happened. Since they are known as the 'Oceanic 6' I wonder who they are considering as the other two. Possibly Charlie and someone else 'big' who will die

QUOTE(3E8 @ Feb 22, 2008 -> 12:45 AM)
I'm well aware Jack was lying, but I thought it could give us some insight as to what the public has been lead to believe about what happened. Since they are known as the 'Oceanic 6' I wonder who they are considering as the other two. Possibly Charlie and someone else 'big' who will die

Dude Charlie is dead.

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Feb 22, 2008 -> 02:07 AM)
Dude Charlie is dead.

I know.

But as I said, I'm wondering who the rest of the world has been lead to believe the other two people who survived the crash were. Since Jack said there were eight. Possibly Charlie is one of them, because he really is dead, and could not be brought back during the rescue.

Edited by 3E8

QUOTE(3E8 @ Feb 22, 2008 -> 01:19 AM)
I know.

But as I said, I'm wondering who the rest of the world has been lead to believe the other two people who survived the crash were. Since Jack said there were eight. Possibly Charlie is one of them, because he really is dead, and could not be brought back during the rescue.

My guess is there are supposed to be 8 and something happens before the plane takes off. Desmond did say he sees Claire and Aaron board a plane leaving the island.

Spolier Alert;

Currently 4 out of the Oceanic 6 are Jack, Kate, Sayid and Hurley. On Episode 7, according to Wikipedia, the other 2 are revealed. They are Jin and Sun.

That means Locke, Sawyer and Claire are the main ones from the flight who aren't part of the "Oceanic 6".

So would Aaron be considered one of the Oceanic Six, or is he not because he was born on the island?

Also WTF happened to Claire? Does she die, and Kate steps in to help out, or does Kate stick an knife in her and take her baby in a bid to not go to jail?

What an excellent episode.

What is the deal with Jack saying eight people survived the crash? Do they admit to two people dying on the island? Do two people stay on the island afterward, maybe Locke and someone else?

Me and my wife were arguing about the Aaron v. Eric. I thought it was Eric but there would be no drama to that. The prevailing thought is you are suppossed to believe Claire is now dead.

My own belief is that Aaron gets sick and is let off of the island and Claire gives him uo to Kate for his own good.

I thought the baby was Sawyer's that is why Jack will not see him but it is possible that Jack feels bad for not being able to cure AAron on the island and then falls of fthe deep in in the finale of season 3 as he wants ot get back and get Claire while Kate wants to stay safe in a good life with a baby. The "he" at the end of the season 3 finale I believe is the baby as well.

Scantily clad Kate in bed with Sawyer was hot.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Feb 22, 2008 -> 09:37 AM)
Kate is very soft as a whole as you now see at the end of last night's episode. You also see why she can not go back to the island. The Season 3 finale with Kate is a whole lot more understandable.

The best thing about this show is it progresses in real time thus we really see the strugggles to figure what to do by the characters and this do not pass as qucikly as on other shows/movies.

Locke really is not sure what to do.

I do though find it funny that they feel safe in the little village. Unless the fence is protecting them why do they feel they can not be reached by the harm of the freighter folks.

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Feb 22, 2008 -> 09:44 AM)
On an unrelated note, i was just cruising through some wikipedia pages on Lost and was shocked to discover that Jack and Claire were half-siblings. I guess i never caught on to that.

It's never been confirmed, but you were able to piece the clues together - Jack's dad went to Sydney to see his kid before he died. There was some other piece of information too that proved Claire was that kid, I just can't remember what it is.

I thought it was a pretty bleh episode. I think of all the characters Kate is by far the worst. Lilly is h-o-t-t don't get me wrong (I loved the outfit in the bed scene), but her character is so wishy-washy. One minute Sawyer, one minute Jack, blah blah. She annoys me more than anything else.

Jack lying on the stand doesn't necessarily have to mean someone is directing him to do that. My guess is something bad happens on the island and while 6 losties get off, some are forced to stay behind never to be found again. I.E. some are dead and some are now part of Ben's group. I think Jack is lying not only to a) save Kate, but B) protect the real story of what happened on the island.

And the Aaron thing I gotta admit I didn't see coming. See that's what I love about this show. At the end of season 3 when Kate tells Jack "I better go, he's probably wondering where I am," the writers left us with 9 months of "oh man, I bet it's Ben. No its Sawyer. No it's the Dharma people" and so on. They made you think it was going to be this huge reveal and a plot-changing piece of information. Instead it was a "logical," simple explanation.