Chris Berman goes apesh**

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Jan 31, 2008 -> 09:22 PM)
I will always hate Chris Berman.

Back back back back back back back...stop the f***ing people from moving. jesus christ, were here for 2 hours and the fans cant stop moving around? Its like weve never been to a home run derby before!

I wish he did that, then we wouldnt have to ever hear his crap announcing again. I remember the 2005 ALDS and all he talked about in the last game was how the Red Sox wouldnt be able to repeat championships, instead of how great the White Sox were playing. I could understand talking about that a little bit, but thats all he said.

QUOTE(bigruss22 @ Jan 31, 2008 -> 08:33 PM)
I wish he did that, then we wouldnt have to ever hear his crap announcing again. I remember the 2005 ALDS and all he talked about in the last game was how the Red Sox wouldnt be able to repeat championships, instead of how great the White Sox were playing. I could understand talking about that a little bit, but thats all he said.

I'll never forget when we hosted the all-star game in the cell and the crap he said about us (whitesox fans) as fans and mocked our park name. Just a piece of sampling of the s*** I hate about him.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Jan 31, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)
I'll never forget when we hosted the all-star game in the cell and the crap he said about us (whitesox fans) as fans and mocked our park name. Just a piece of sampling of the s*** I hate about him.

I clearly remember that too. He said White Sox fans were classless for booing the Scarecrow during intros. Manual had the longest death march of any Sox manager that I can remember. Dam right, they SHOULD boo! Berman is an fat arrogant piece of s***.

Who said "and you guys thought I was a pain in the ass"? I wonder if that person was speaking of Berman or of the people Berman was complaining about.

With his hand gestures and everything though, I get the feeling he had been watching a lot of Lewis Black, he just forgot the "funny" part of Black.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 1, 2008 -> 08:02 AM)
Who said "and you guys thought I was a pain in the ass"? I wonder if that person was speaking of Berman or of the people Berman was complaining about.

With his hand gestures and everything though, I get the feeling he had been watching a lot of Lewis Black, he just forgot the "funny" part of Black.

...there's a funny part to Lewis Black?....

QUOTE(bschmaranz @ Feb 1, 2008 -> 11:01 AM)
For someone who said four words the entire White Sox/Red Sox series ("Ortiz", "Ramirez", "Schilling" and "Red Sawx"), he's got a lot to say there. ;)

um thats 5 words

and, technically, 3 names, 1 word, and 1 made up word