May a curse be on your house, oh tribe of Cleveland!

knightni

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 12:44 AM)
Sizemore kills a pitch from a ChiSox pitcher, where have I seen this before?

It's a true bad dream. Vazquez throws a slider that doesn't slide and Sizemore takes advantage again

QUOTE(almagest @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 12:44 AM)
Yeah, see, the difference is, Uribe does this ALL the time. Thome is a HOF-caliber player, and Ramirez is a rookie who is pretty obviously overmatched at this point.

Sure. But, Uribe is no different than that Ozzie Guillen guy who played for us. He swung at everything too. It's early in the season and Uribe can sure enough provide some punch at times.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 12:46 AM)
If KW could do it all over, and was intent on signing Dye during last season, should have been Dye in LF, Anderson in CF, and Quentin in RF.

Where would Swisher play? I like your OF picks though

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 07:47 PM)
Sure. But, Uribe is no different than that Ozzie Guillen guy who played for us. He swung at everything too. It's early in the season and Uribe can sure enough provide some punch at times.

I don't see how you can make that statement. Uribe has been one of the worst starting players offensively in MLB for the past couple years. Guillen was pretty bad, too, but he was able to put up an OPS close to what Uribe's has been, while never hitting more than 4 home runs in a year.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 07:51 PM)
im still taking a little bit of solace in the fact that joe borowski will be pitching the 9th inning

The only problem is that Borowski is really good at giving up two runs in a three run game...

not as good as giving up three in a three run game.