Contreras vs. Robertson (BORING!)

TitoMB345

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:46 PM)
f***ing-a. More RISP failure. Not happy with the AB's by AJ and CQ there.

I'm kind of oblivoius to RISP now, I'm so used to seeing it from the Sox in my lifetime that I don't notice it anymore. :|

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:47 PM)
If one outing is enough to say Contreras is done, and Buerhle did significantly worse, he must be done as well.

Yeah I guess that makes perfect sense considering Buehrle sucked so bad last year.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:47 PM)
If one outing is enough to say Contreras is done, and Buerhle did significantly worse, he must be done as well.

one outing plus all of last year, i'd say.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:47 PM)

Absolutely not...This outing for Contreras is just a continuation of last year all over again. He's washed up...Buehrle was terrific last year, he gets a few passes because he recently pitched well. Count hasn't pitched well since the first half of 2006...he's done, put a fork in him.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:48 PM)
I'm kind of oblivoius to RISP now, I'm so used to seeing it from the Sox in my lifetime that I don't notice it anymore. :|

The Sox don't hit with RISP, they just bash the ball and whoever happens to be on scores. "Small ball" is a myth.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 06:46 PM)
f***ing-a. More RISP failure. Not happy with the AB's by AJ and CQ there.

C'mon people, show some patience! Guys don't hit 1.000 every game.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:49 PM)
Contreras was better than him for the second half of 2005 and in 2006. What does last year have to do with this year?

Do you really want me to answer this? I can't come up with anything to say that wouldn't be dripping with sarcasm. I don't think I can.