2008 General Election Discussion Thread

HuskyCaucasian

This is pretty interesting. You may be surprised at the outcome.

ABC has a test at the below address to see who's campaign statements, McCain's or Obama's, you agree with most. They don't tell you who made the statements, of course, but a statement made by each candidate on the same topic (economy, immigration, judiciary, etc.) will be side by side. You just pick which statement you agree with and, after selecting all 13, you'll find out which candidate's philosophy you support.

>>http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchoMatic...page?id=5542139

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchoMatic...page?id=5542139

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.gaypatriot.net/2008/10/14/state...lectoral-fraud/

State By State, Fraud By Electoral Fraud

Posted by GayPatriotWest at 12:18 am - October 14, 2008.

Filed under: 2008 Elections, 2008 Presidential Politics, Dishonest Democrats, Media Bias

Please note that I have updated this post, adding links discovered since first posting it.

In my post on the complicity of Democratic officials in vote fraud, I addressed problems in just one state. As I began work on a larger post, exploring how such chicanery could help Obama steal the election, I realized I had such a wealth of information, it would be easier simply to list the stories state by state, providing links to the relevant articles.

Youâ€ll note that most sources are local papers and news stations or blogs, few are national media or the leading dailies. That is, while local media and blogs are covering this, the national media is downplaying it or downright ignoring it.

Connecticut

* ACORN submits false registration forms in Bridgeport, attempts to register 7-year-old girl

* More on that 7-year-old

Florida

* 30,000 felons who should have been stripped of their right to vote still registered.

* Duplicate and irregular registrations in Hillsborough County.

* Two-thirds of voter registration applications delivered by ACORN are “of people who were already registered”

* Mickey Mouse registered to vote

Indiana

* First 2,100 of 5,000 voter registration forms turned in by ACORN found to be fraudulent

* Massive fraud in Lake County

* More people registered to vote than eligible in Marion County (Indianapolis)

Minnesota

* Hennepin County attorneyâ€s investigating ACORN organizer

Missouri

* Hundreds of Bogus Registrations in Kansas City.

* More on ACORNâ€s duplicate registration forms in the BBQ Capital of the World

Nevada

* ACORN offices raided in Clark County

* ACORN has registration form for Dallas Cowboys starting lineup

New Mexico

* FBI Investigates Suspect Registrations

North Carolina

* State Board of Elections investigating suspicious forms submitted by ACORN

Ohio

* Democratic Secretary of State enables fraud.

* She fuels suspicion about Ohio elections

* Multiple registrations in Cuyahoga County

* 37,000 registered Columbua voters list vacant lots as home

* More registered voters in Franklin County (Columbua) than eligible people

* Cleveland Election Officials Launch Probe of ACORN

Pennsylvania

* ACORN employee arrested, charged with submitting more than 100 bogus registrations

* Vote Fraud Probed in Allegheny County (yup, ACORN is involved)

Texas

* Dead People Registered to Vote

Wisconsin

* Felon accused of illegally registering himself and others

Remove Connecticut and Texas and the list above reads like a list of the swing states in this election. Will the media notice how widespread is this fraud?

UPDATE: Jim Hoft has uncovered more examples of fraud that those linked in this post. Check out his pieces, first on his own blog and then on Pajamas.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 15, 2008 -> 08:41 AM)
FYI - If you register Mickey Mouse to vote that does not mean that a candidate will get a vote on election day from Mickey Mouse.

Yeah, the Mickey Mouse ones are stupid, but how about John Jones? Or Mary Smith? Or any of the other thousands of made up names that have been registered? If they are not checking ID's or verifying in any way, anyone could vote for any of the fictious names that are registered. They could even TRY and vote for Mickey Mouse, and if there is no ID law present, how can the officials really stop them?

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Oct 15, 2008 -> 09:44 AM)
Yeah, the Mickey Mouse ones are stupid, but how about John Jones? Or Mary Smith? Or any of the other thousands of made up names that have been registered? If they are not checking ID's or verifying in any way, anyone could vote for any of the fictious names that are registered. They could even TRY and vote for Mickey Mouse, and if there is no ID law present, how can the officials really stop them?

Then you must be right. Something must be done to stop McCain and his close ties to ACORN. We cannot let them steal this election.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 15, 2008 -> 09:51 AM)
Then you must be right. Something must be done to stop McCain and his close ties to ACORN. We cannot let them steal this election.

From that link: "McCain had no trouble fraternizing with ACORN in 2006 when their political interests coincided with his." Just shows that as usual, McCain is willing to reach across the aisle in a non partisian way and work with those on the other side for a common goal.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Oct 15, 2008 -> 09:55 AM)
From that link: "McCain had no trouble fraternizing with ACORN in 2006 when their political interests coincided with his." Just shows that as usual, McCain is willing to reach across the aisle in a non partisian way and work with those on the other side for a common goal.

Just shows that, as usual, McCain is willing to pander across the aisle in a non-partisan way to gain support.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Oct 15, 2008 -> 09:55 AM)

But since he has closer ties to ACORN and there are instances of reported voter registration fraud then I must assume that the McCain camp is somehow involved. It's similar to the Obama Ayers connection. Obama must be a terrorist so McCain must be supporting voter fraud.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Oct 15, 2008 -> 08:55 AM)

more like he was willing to support a group when it benefited him and now that it isnt, they are evil.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Oct 15, 2008 -> 09:20 AM)
And yet, no one has brought up that SS2k is surfing some website called "GayPatriot".

Is there anything you need to tell us, or, more importantly, your wife, ss2k?

lol. The funny thing is I didn't even notice the site name. I got there through a couple of other clicks of stories that were interesting. I guess I am just well read. :lol:

Legit question. This is the blurb right now at CNN.com on their banner article:

You've probably heard the rumors: "Barack Obama is a Muslim." "John McCain confessed to being a war criminal." The false rumors, spread by the Internet, have been forcefully and quickly refuted by both campaigns. Analysts say that's the best way to deal with the lies -- but that some rumors are so vague it's almost impossible to shoot them down.

I frequent a number of left leaning blogs, obviously, and I've really never heard the one about Sen. McCain. The ones in the article about Governor Palin I've heard, but there's always a backstory to them...but I've never heard the ones here about McCain. Has anyone?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 15, 2008 -> 10:34 AM)
lol. The funny thing is I didn't even notice the site name. I got there through a couple of other clicks of stories that were interesting. I guess I am just well read. :lol:

It is normal to experiment, and if you are intrigued by liberals, you may wish to vote Democratic once ;)

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 15, 2008 -> 11:03 AM)
haha, the guy called Annenberg a liberal

Didn't you hear that factcheck is run by ANNENBERG?! The same ANNENBERG who ran the ANNENBERG CHALLENGE that TERRORIST BILL AYERS and BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA were a part of?! Clearly, this means ANNENBERG and anything related to it has an extreme liberal bias and is not to be trusted.

:tinfoil:

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 15, 2008 -> 12:32 PM)
It'll be the last time he'll be able to appear on the national stage with this amt. of people watching. So I guess so. He is in deep s***.

he could buy a half hour of prime time TV to run an infomercial, but no one wants to hear him talk for 30 minutes straight.