Buehrle (0-0) vs. Verlander (0-0)- KEEP IT UP!!

TitoMB345

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 08:11 PM)
Yet he keeps on hitting. Keep in mind, Josh Fields is 1-11 with 6 ks in Charlotte.

why do we have to keep that in mind?

did Fields not play any games in the MLB last year?

Keep in mind they have things for Fields to do down there, mostly work with the fastball deep in the count. Keep in mind Crede will not be here next season

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 09:14 PM)
You said his RBI hit, getting the other guy to third which led to another run didn't make up for his errors, and you question any post?

Have I once called for Josh Fields to be in Chicago? I don't think so. Just because I'm not happy seeing the current "Gold glove caliber" 3rd baseman try some sidearm throw BS and make 2 errors in one game doesnt mean I'm automatically vying to get Fields up here now, does it?

QUOTE(JFields27 @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 08:16 PM)
why do we have to keep that in mind?

did Fields not play any games in the MLB last year?

Keep in mind they have things for Fields to do down there, mostly work with the fastball deep in the count. Keep in mind Crede will not be here next season

Sure, use that as an excuse. Work with the fastball, deep in the count, OK. He's trying to show KW they made a mistake and trying to hit the ball 600 ft. I'm just sticking up for Crede, who, despite his now hitting .333 with some clutch hits, still gets treated like a minor leaguer. His hit contributed to 2 runs last inning.

if there's one guy i'd like to b*tch slap, it's dave dombrowski. i'd knock that stupid look right off his face. get him outta the booth!!

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 08:19 PM)
Sure, use that as an excuse. Work with the fastball, deep in the count, OK. He's trying to show KW they made a mistake and trying to hit the ball 600 ft. I'm just sticking up for Crede, who, despite his now hitting .333 with some clutch hits, still gets treated like a minor leaguer. His hit contributed to 2 runs last inning.

Sure, use that as an excuse.

if you want to 'stick up' for Crede, then I'll 'stick up' for Fields

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 01:19 AM)

Fields started off very slow last year. We have no clue what his track record is with the majors, but maybe he's a slow starter. Thus, it's better off he's in the minors right now.

QUOTE(JFields27 @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 08:22 PM)
Sure, use that as an excuse.

if you want to 'stick up' for Crede, then I'll 'stick up' for Fields

Fine, but its fairly apparent, the correct 3rd baseman was chosen at least for the first week of the season.

I am really surprised at the free pass Cabrera gets around here. Uribe and Crede constantly get slammed, but this guy is down to .136.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 08:24 PM)
Fine, but its fairly apparent, the correct 3rd baseman was chosen at least for the first week of the season.

Apparently with that play.....