Buehrle (0-0) vs. Verlander (0-0)- KEEP IT UP!!

TitoMB345

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 08:24 PM)
Beautiful play by Crede, and I do love Uribe's turn on the double plays.

yeah, I'm starting to like him at 2B. His arm is fantastic, making double plays that much easier.

I mean, his offense sucks, but it might be worth keeping him in there until Richar is healthy and hitting well or Alexei knows how to hit a breaking ball.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 09:24 PM)
Cabrera defense has been a downer so far!

Cabrera has been pretty much a downer all around so far. Nothing has really looked fluid with him in the field, and he has been atrocious at the plate.

+2

OC better recognize. he didn't sign an extension before the season started, who does he think he is? right now he's tailing behind crede, uribe, and the veteran White Sox. but have no fear, OC will surely heat up as the summer comes.

QUOTE(JFields27 @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 09:22 PM)
Sure, use that as an excuse.

if you want to 'stick up' for Crede, then I'll 'stick up' for Fields

This is pretty much why I am skimming over entire pages in this thread too.

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 09:29 PM)
They are ALL so much better when they dont do that.

It just seems the most exaggerated with AJ. Usually I find myself the most pissed off at him when he does it with RISP. He's been $$$ this past week because he is just swinging at the pitches they give him instead of trying to cash in on every pitch.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 08:26 PM)
Cabrera has been pretty much a downer all around so far. Nothing has really looked fluid with him in the field, and he has been atrocious at the plate.

Wow...he's made some nice plays out there. He's been a spark IMO. Not all about X's and O's all the time.

QUOTE(Wanne @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 01:31 AM)
Wow...he's made some nice plays out there. He's been a spark IMO. Not all about X's and O's all the time.

The only thing he's sparked is the 2nd inning for the Indians in Game 1.

Justin Verlander is shaking in his boots at the sight of A.J. Pierzynski. He doesn't want none of him! Leyland is so scared that he instructs Verlander to intentionally walk the league's best hitter.