Danks (0-0) vs. Baker (1-0): MAKE IT SIX!

TitoMB345

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 09:10 PM)
Did I mention I f***ing hate the Twins?

Ugh they don't even have the common courtesy to whoop ass properly... if this was a fistfight they'd just be b**** slapping us until we were unconscious.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 07:13 PM)
Nice play by Konerko on a rather lazy defensive play by Cabrera. After a week of watching him at SS, there's no doubt in my mind that Uribe was better defensively.

I have to agree. I wonder if they'd consider flipping those two.

Ok, Floyd may have ended that inning without getting any runs charged to his ERA, but he damn sure did his best Buckvich impression by letting all the inherited runners score to inflate the guy he relieved. Ugh.

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 09:13 PM)
Maybe its because I'm used to Uribe at short, but good god it seems like OCab takes forever to go from fielding the ball, to throwing it.

They said that he has no arm and that he relies on defensive preparation to play SS.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 07:14 PM)
Ok, Floyd may have ended that inning without getting any runs charged to his ERA, but he damn sure did his best Buckvich impression by letting all the inherited runners score to inflate the guy he relieved. Ugh.

I know you hate the guy, but come on... :D

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 09:14 PM)

Floyd?

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 09:15 PM)
I know you hate the guy, but come on... :D

haha, I get those 2 guys confused all the time. Both are underachieving pitchers who we got around the same time.

I have no issues with Floyd actually, just low expectations and crossed fingers.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 09:16 PM)
Danks better be pitching 000000 for alot of outings cause his era is going to look like s*** for a good while.

It's only 8.00 after about 9 or 10 innings, that isn't horrible if he pulls his head out of his ass.