AND THAT"S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!&

BurlyMan56

Nice reponse to last nights dud. Well done Danks, Quentin, and defense.

I'll repeat it here: The Sox have drawn at least 4 walks/hit by pitches in all but 1 win, and at least 5 walks/hit by pitches in all but 2 wins. Patience at the plate is a beautiful thing, as are free baserunners.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

That was a good game. I'm glad that Danks got the ship righted. Hopefully that game against the Twins was an outlier. If it is, then this rotation is solid as hell, especially with some of the quality arms that we have in the pen.

QUOTE (the People's Champ @ Apr 15, 2008 -> 02:52 PM)
I used to only like watching the Sox bat, but now I love it when this defense gets back on the field. You never know what spectacular play you are going to see next.

:notworthy

Like when Quentin shows off that lazer beem in right? Makes me want to drool.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 15, 2008 -> 03:35 PM)
On a side note, I just love Farmer and Stoney together. Back to the "mute the TV and put the radio on" crowd for me.

I'm almost there... when DJ started singing "Georgia On My Mind", I almost slammed the mute button.

QUOTE (bschmaranz @ Apr 15, 2008 -> 03:37 PM)
I'm almost there... when DJ started singing "Georgia On My Mind", I almost slammed the mute button.

I wish to god I had that option. I'm so sick of hearing Andy and Floyd rehash their days of yore....

Great game today. Some nice glovework flashed out there and that play by Alexi out there was sick! Nice to see Danks back in the groove. Hell...I try not to get ahead of myself with Danks or Floyd...but either could easily be a 15-game winner this year. I'll take that any day.

I went to bed pissed last night about that pathetic display at the plate in the 9th yesterday and couldn't wait to get at it again today.

I finks wheeze coudda one boat dem game twos...

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 15, 2008 -> 04:12 PM)
There's nothing better than going to a meeting from 2 to 5 and coming back to your desk to see that the Sox won.

How about going to a major league baseball game from 2 to 5 and coming back to your house after you saw the Sox win? ;)