4/19 Gamethread: Sox (10-6) at Rays (7-10); 6:10; WGN

iWiN4PreP

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 12:38 AM)
I can't believe we are getting 3 hit by this guy. He got rocked in his last start, will get rocked in his next start. But the lift and pull boys are doing an dedication to our 2007 offense.

They've been doing it nearly all week.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 07:33 PM)
There is none. It's all reliving the past. I wish I had the option of radio and hitting the mute on tv.

yeah the 7 second delay on the radio pretty much makes that impossible

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 07:40 PM)
If the Sox lose 4-0, it will be frustrating because those 4 runs should have been avoided if this team could play defense tonight.

I am more frustrated that we are making this pitcher look like Cy Young because he can get a breaking pitch across and we are hitting like we never saw a breaking pitch.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 12:42 AM)
I am more frustrated that we are making this pitcher look like Cy Young because he can get a breaking pitch across and we are hitting like we never saw a breaking pitch.

This team better figure out how to hit again, as we're going to face some good pitching in the next few days. They haven't been hitting many line drives lately.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 01:49 AM)
The left side of the infield for the Rays will have to rest their arms from all the pullouts tonight.

Good thing this team can walk, as they might end up with the lowest batting average in the AL this season.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 06:49 PM)
The left side of the infield for the Rays will have to rest their arms from all the pullouts tonight.

I'm not concerned with what their activities are after the game. :lolhitting

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 07:50 PM)
Good thing this team can walk, as they might end up with the lowest batting average in the AL this season.

If they finish hitting like they did last year someone better be fired. The perfect storm isnt here this year.