White Sox vs. Yankees, 4/23, 7:11, ESPN

RME JICO

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is just no excuse for this offense not being able to touch Mussina up. Another fly out!! HAHAHAHA Stone says this has been a disturbing night for the offense. Considering we haven't hit the ball hard at all except for the Crede solo shot, and Mussina has been getting hit hard this season so far.

QUOTE (frankie5angels @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 09:48 PM)
I like having Swisher on our team, I think he was a great pickup, but I wish we had a legitimate leadoff who could bunt and had some speed. This team has no speed whatsoever.

i have no problem with swisher hitting leadoff and really have no problem with the fact that we dont have speed...i just wish swisher would hit like he his capable of hitting

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 01:49 AM)
i have no problem with swisher hitting leadoff and really have no problem with the fact that we dont have speed...i just wish swisher would hit like he his capable of hitting

He's not exactly a high average hitter.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 07:49 PM)

I think you need some speed on a team, for when you go in a slump, you can bunt your way on and beat out some infiled hits.