White Sox vs. Yankees, 4/23, 7:11, ESPN

RME JICO

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 07:36 PM)
Now why the f*** did you not stay with the fastball the whole inning....I'm boggled

Huh? He was throwing fastballs. They were like a foot off the outside corner though, including that weak RBI single Cabrera shouldn't have swung at.

QUOTE (southsidehawkeye @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 04:38 PM)
yeah, that sucks. Hopefully next inning we can get a couple quick outs to make up for it.

There are a few teams in the major leagues its very hard to get quick outs against. The Yankees are one of them.

The White Sox are a lot closer to being one of those teams than they were last year.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 07:38 PM)
Huh? He was throwing fastballs. They were like a foot off the outside corner though, including that weak RBI single Cabrera shouldn't have swung at.

The walks were a direct result of offspeed nibbling, but it was good to only give up one. Waking our bats, on the other hand...

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)
I just got home. Anyone tell me why the Cub game was not blacked out on ESPN Monday , but tonight's Sox game is? I was really looking forward to tonights game all I get is the WGN games. :angry:

Cubs game was a sellout, Sox game isn't...?

:huh

QUOTE (Cowch @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 07:43 PM)
I'm trying to think if Quentin has had a bad AB yet.

did you see last night vs. Joba...

im as big of a CQ fan as there is on here..but that was bad lol

but you are right...he has a great plate presence and is a smart hitter who knows how to work the count and gets plenty of good ABs

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 08:46 PM)
Cubs game was a sellout, Sox game isn't...?

:huh

I don't think that's the way it works in baseball, but I don't know. It's blacked out in NY as well.